Profile for Suesie > Reviews

Content by Suesie

Suesie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting - Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
by Dr Michael Mosley
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 15 July 2014
I bought this to help me with my decision to lose weight this way, I am pleased to say it was very helpful and I am on my way to getting back to the weight I should be. I have lost 9lb in 15 days.

6 Pairs Mens Gentle Grip HoneyCombe Top Non Elastic Socks by Drew Brady / 26 Colour Designs to Choose From / UK Sizes 6-11 and 12-14 (UK 12-14 Eur 46-50, Fashion Pattern Assorted)
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 27 Jun 2014
I bought these for my husband they are the only socks that really don't leave pressure marks round his ankles.

Ruched Drape Stretch Front Twist Knot Shift Mini Dress Tie Belted Party Work
Ruched Drape Stretch Front Twist Knot Shift Mini Dress Tie Belted Party Work
Offered by HillBilli
Price: 11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, 26 Feb 2014
I wanted a nice dress to wear to a funeral but didn't want black this dress is ideal and will get plenty of wear as a smart dress

Men's Elasticated Webbing Black Belt - One Size Fits All Elasticated Belt
Men's Elasticated Webbing Black Belt - One Size Fits All Elasticated Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Feb 2014
I ordered this for my husband as he doesn't like tight belts, it is very comfortable and looks good too

Hotties Microhottie Microwave Hot Water Bottle - Acrylic Lambswool Fleece - Cream
Price: 10.70

3.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 12 Dec 2013
Bought on the advice of my physio to warm my back up where I have a lot of tense muscles, time will tell how strong it is

Paul Anthony Pro Series 3 Titanium Rotary Shaver
Paul Anthony Pro Series 3 Titanium Rotary Shaver
Price: 18.11

4.0 out of 5 stars one for the boys, 12 Dec 2013
I have bought 2 of these for my grandsons, both quite young but needing to shave already, I hope these will last the quite a long time and save them from nicks from using wet shavers

Staedtler Noris Club Aquarell 144 10NC24 Watercolour Pencils - Asstorted Colours (Pack of 24 + Paint Brush)
Price: 7.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 12 Dec 2013
I hope this turns out to be the present that my granddaughter uses again and again, only time will tell, arrived promptly and well packaged

Hey Hey Handbags - Medium Satchel Handbag Cross Body Shoulder Bag, Colour : Black
Offered by Hey Hey Twenty
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Dec 2013
I have developed a back problem and carrying a handbag is now out of the question, this is a good size apart from the wee front pocket, it could do with a slighter larger aperture, the strap is long enough to cross my body and is adjustable.

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + MINI TOUCH STYLUS PEN & SCREEN PROTECTOR BY Connect ZoneTM
Offered by inksale
Price: 3.46

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cover, 12 Dec 2013
Arrived very quickly and looks good but the finger replacement is useless, if you fit it in place it won't reach the screen and the cord quickly breaks if you keep removing it

Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Offered by dreamlandvalue
Price: 6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars some problems, 23 Aug 2013
MY husband has had to glue all the magnet pieces into place and also glue the top in place, so although now it works as it should and its cheap not sure if I would buy it again because of these problems, and it certainly wouldn't last longer than a year.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4