Profile for Mr P Boardman > Reviews

Content by Mr P Boardman

Mr P Boardman

Stove Top Stainless Steel Espresso Moka Coffee Pot Maker Machine Percolator 6 Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, great coffee., 21 Feb. 2014
I was expecting something pretty cheap after reading the other reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. This has now replaced my cafetiere for morning coffee. Used many times with no issues.

7dayshop Bluetooth Stereo Audio Receiver and USB Wall Charger Plug - Connect Your PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablets Or MP3 Player To Your Speakers, Docks And Home Entertainment Systems.
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 21 Feb. 2014
Not need to worry about it running out of batteries. I have this plugged in with my surround sound system, and it links easily with my wife and my phones.

BBC Folk Awards 2014
BBC Folk Awards 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite a departure from previous years, 21 Feb. 2014
It may grow on me, but after a couple of listens i'm struggling to summon up the enthusiasm to give it the chance.
The previous 3 years have all had a good number of songs that draw me back time and again, this years feels like mainly filler.