ARRAY(0xa72802d0)

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Blades 4-Pack
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Blades 4-Pack
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great service, 28 Feb 2013
I'm sick of paying sky high prices for Gillette blades. At least this deal provides an alternative for buying genuine blades online.

Helix Small Sliding Key Fob on 12mm Ring 37x14mm for Label 35x13mm Assorted Ref F32060 [Pack of 100]
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd
Price: 17.10

1.0 out of 5 stars The image has been photo-shopped, 28 Feb 2013
If you are expecting these key rings to look like the shiney ones in the image, you will be very disappointed. The image has been photo-shopped and is misleading. In reality they are dull and ordinary looking.
I couldn't be bothered to send them back but I won’t buy anymore.

Collins Essential A4 week to view Diary
Collins Essential A4 week to view Diary
Offered by LPC Stationers
Price: 2.87

2.0 out of 5 stars A Thin poor quality diary at a cheap price, 28 Feb 2013
When I ordered this diary I was expecting the usual Collins quality, but there was no evidence of this or the Collins name. It was cheap and it did arrive within a few days (hence the 2 stars). I only wanted this diary to record occasional warranty defects at work, next time I'll spend more money and purchase a quality version.

Bad Teacher [DVD] [2011]
Bad Teacher [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars shockingly funny - will bring tears to your eyes, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bad Teacher [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
This film is shockingly funny - I haven't laughed so much during a film since "Meet the Parents" - still can't quite believe how they got away with some of the content.

This film is definitely not for kids or anyone who takes offence to explicit language. If you loved "Something About Mary" you must buy this film, but don't watch in front of the family.

StilGut UltraSlim Case Cover with Smart-Cover Function Support and Stand for Apple iPad 2 Wifi & 3G - Black
Offered by StilGut
Price: 59.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best iPad2 case on the market., 23 Aug 2011
After spending nearly 500 on my new iPad2 I wanted a quality cover that would tick several boxes.
1. It had to protect the iPad2 completely - not just the front.
2. It had to fit the iPad2 seamlessly - so that all the functions like the cameras can be used whilst the iPad2 is contained within the case.
3. It had to have a tilt function so that I could watch a film with ease.
4. It had to be easy to use and incorporate front cover turn-on and turn-off function.
5.More importantly for me it had to look good.

I had been thinking of spending 325 on a Smythsons luxury iPad2 case but then I thought that I would order this one and send it back if I wasn't 100% satisfied. I ordered it at 6.00pm yesterday and it arrived by 11.00am this morning and it is perfect. The iPad2 is slim and this case keeps it slim and secure. I cannot recommend this product or retailer enough.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and as described, 25 Oct 2010
I ordered this for my phone. The product is good quality, the price is good and the delivery was fast.