Profile for M. Bargewell > Reviews

Content by M. Bargewell

M. Bargewell "booklover" (durham)

Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

5.0 out of 5 stars particularly good book which is why I have answered, 30 Jun. 2015
particularly good book which is why I have answered. i know you like feedback but I read so many books from the library and now on kindle and I would rather read than review.

Nine Uses For An Ex-Boyfriend
Nine Uses For An Ex-Boyfriend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
very endearing heroine.

Blue By You (Military Men)
Blue By You (Military Men)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
the bones of a good story but far too short

Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum Book 21)
Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum Book 21)

4.0 out of 5 stars I always like Stephanie Plum, 2 July 2014
I always like Stephanie Plum, though after 21 books the plots are a bit same old,same old. It might be time to move stephanie on a bit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 7:32 PM GMT

I'm in No Mood for Love (Little Black Dress)
I'm in No Mood for Love (Little Black Dress)
by Rachel Gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 26 Jun. 2014
a good holiday read.I enjoyed it because it is light reading with little angst, no violence and of course a happy ending.

Watermelon
Watermelon
by Marian Keyes

3.0 out of 5 stars not so keen on AMAZON PRIME, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Watermelon (Paperback)
I ordered this via Amazon prime because i have a 30 day trial.This order did not arrive until today 6th Jan instead of 4th and i waited in for it Saturday. My first order was a dvd judge John deed series 3 and 4 which came at the right time but was accompanied by a cancelled order which was picked up the next day.
On reflection I should have used normal postal delivery for the book, as I do go out for a while most days and packages go tothe post office if I am out. I like Amazon and the way your staff deal with customers but I have to give true feedback. I will be using supersaver delivery from now on, but I trust Amazon because of exceptional customer service.

Gone with the Wind
Gone with the Wind
by Margaret Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars american civil war, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Gone with the Wind (Paperback)
Haven't read it yet as i have other books to read until June, but i have read it years ago and loved it. It was despatched to me v quickly, and was purchased with my Christmas Amazon voucher. My favourite present last Christmas!

Animate Tiger Luxury Squeaky Dog Toy
Animate Tiger Luxury Squeaky Dog Toy
Offered by Equestrian Performance

4.0 out of 5 stars tiger, 3 Mar. 2012
the dog likes it very much. I think that it may well last for a long time in spite of her determined assaults.

Cookery School
Cookery School
by Channel 4

4.0 out of 5 stars recipes you can follow, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Cookery School (Hardcover)
I liked the programme and I find the instructions in the book easy to follow. So many recipe books assume the home cook knows complicated cookery procedures and terms, but this one does not.

Shadowfever
Shadowfever
by Karen Marie Moning

2.0 out of 5 stars shadowfever, 9 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Shadowfever (Hardcover)
the book came on time, no problem there.
It is the ending of a series of four and I wanted to see the end of the story. I have to say the book was a disappointment, really the resolution was no resolution.