Profile for Mr. John Connell > Reviews

Content by Mr. John Connell

Mr. John Connell (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Multi-functional Outdoor Sport Waist Pack Bag Pouch Belt Bumbag Water Proof (Orange)
Offered by SuperDeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling, 21 Nov 2014
I was very impressed with this, its large enough to hold a small multi-tool, spare batteries for my lamps, wallet, iPhone 6 etc without being too large. The belt is strong and has a substantial clip fastening. It comes with a shoulder strap but I don't see me using this.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
Just great to use.

Koolpad Qi Wireless Charger Pad for All Qi Compatible Devices Including Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S5 SV and other Phones with Receivers & iPhone with iQi Mobile (White)
Offered by Fonesalesman

5.0 out of 5 stars You do have to place your phone carefully, and ..., 31 Aug 2014
You do have to place your phone carefully, and my Nexus is so slippery it slides off the charger so I have to place a thin cloth on it, not problems with overheating at all.

House - Season 8 [DVD]
House - Season 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie

3.0 out of 5 stars Still enjoyed it though and I did like the ending, 31 Aug 2014
This review is from: House - Season 8 [DVD] (DVD)
No problem with the discs, just the last season was the weakest of them all. Still enjoyed it though and I did like the ending.

Kleiber Iron on letters and numbers, Black, 3.5cm x 2.5 cm
Kleiber Iron on letters and numbers, Black, 3.5cm x 2.5 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars great value., 31 Aug 2014
These were not as dark as I was expecting, but gave just the effect I was looking for, great value.

Reflective PARAMEDIC Patch - Medical - Paramedic - Emergency (30 x 8cm)
Reflective PARAMEDIC Patch - Medical - Paramedic - Emergency (30 x 8cm)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Aug 2014
Great patch with lots of very strong velcro.

ALTURA Men's ProGel Liner Shorts, XXL
ALTURA Men's ProGel Liner Shorts, XXL
Offered by 37South Triathlon

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing, 31 Aug 2014
I bought these for use when on a longer bike ride, I have to say they are very comfortable and look like good quality, nice stitching etc. I was probably expecting too much because my bum still aches after a long ride, but with these shorts I can go twice as far.

Magic Bullet Printhead unblocker
Magic Bullet Printhead unblocker

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother if you have an Epson PX730WD inkjet., 31 Aug 2014
I bought this to clear the blocked print head on my Epson PX730WD inkjet printer. The product was advertised as only for Epson inkjet printers but it did not work on the PX730WD. When I used the syringe to push the cleaner to the head it was solid and was unable to get to the head. In the end I slung the printer and the magic bullet in the bin at the same time. The printer was only two years old and only on its second set of cartridges. All in all a complete waste of money, time and effort. I don't mind wasting £17 on the magic bullet, (it was worth a shot, no pun intended), its wasting £140 on the printer that put a crimp in my week.

Machine Washable Red Black Heavy Quality Non Slip Hard Wearing Barrier Mat. Available in 8 sizes (120cm x 180cm)
Offered by UHD WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mat, 10 July 2014
We bought this for our utility room, it has been down for 3 months and looks good, is easy to vacuum and is not curling or moving at all. Just what we wanted.

UM102M Ultimate Mounts UM102M TV Bracket for up to 60 inch TVs - Tilting
UM102M Ultimate Mounts UM102M TV Bracket for up to 60 inch TVs - Tilting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very strong but simple, 10 July 2014
We bought this to mount a 60 plasma TV on the wall, but it needed to fit very tight to the wall as we didn't have much space. The bracket was a doddle to fit and it came with lots of spare fixings which have come in useful for fitting a new Alpine sterio to my MX5 MK3 :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8