Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mattress Protector - Waterproof Terry Fitted Cover (Double)
Mattress Protector - Waterproof Terry Fitted Cover (Double)
Offered by Duvets & Pillows Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Im extremely disappointed in this mattress protector, 24 Mar. 2016
Im extremely disappointed in this mattress protector.I bought it solely for when my young grandchildren stay over so when they stayed for a holiday recently I had no worries about my mattress getting damaged should there be any accidents.I bought it last June and it has only just been put to the test.The dampness soaked right through to my new mattress and left a stain,which fortunately I managed to get off eventually-but thats not the point-it was a brand new mattress and the protector was useless.Too late to send it back now and wouldnt give myself the hassle but thought I should put a review in about it.Wouldnt like anyone else to be disappointed by this item-wouldnt buy again.If I could have given it no stars I would have done .

Friedland Response CWK1 Wired Colour Camera CCTV Kit
Friedland Response CWK1 Wired Colour Camera CCTV Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars losing Internet connection although my connection is fine.., 23 Feb. 2016
After trying out several wireless cameras and sending them all back because of one reason or another e.g.losing Internet connection although my connection is fine....or delay in the camera ,in some cases any would be intruder would have been in and the camera would only have shown this up a few minutes later-I decided to go for just a basic camera-no snapshots etc.It arrived yesterday and I was surprised to see how small it is-but this is ok-makes it more discreet.I had it up and running in five mins-so easy,which was a relief for me lol I intended in the beginning to install it above my front door and may still do that,but at the moment its fixed to the inside of my window and looks out onto the garden gate and approach to my door.Even though its through glass-its still nice and clear during the day-at night a bit less so but at the moment Im leaving it where it is.Its early days to say much more about it,other than so far so good-great wee camera for the money and Im really pleased with it.Great being able to see whos at the front door before I answer it and for avoiding unwanted visitors :) So if youre looking for a basic camera-no frills and just works the way its supposed to-then you could do a lot worse than buy this one.I have it connected to my tv which I dont use anyway other than as a pc monitor and its ideal.

DBPOWER FI366 720p Pan/Tilt Wireless WiFi IP Security Camera with Two Way Audio, Night Vision, Motion Detection, Black
Offered by Bravo Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars no good at night because of glare, 16 Feb. 2016
The setting up of this camera was easy-had it done in five minutes.I have it positioned on a window sill facing out to monitor the garden and the image during the day is very clear,no good at night because of glare,but then its not an outdoor camera so I expected that.However ,the time lag is such that by the time anything appears on the camera its already happened.Id love to know if theres anything I could do to improve this-has anyone got any ideas,because apart from that Im pleased with it-thanks in advance :)

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Johanna Basford books-I have 3 of them and ..., 13 Feb. 2016
I love the Johanna Basford books-I have 3 of them and theyre all beautifully put together with designs to suit everyone,theyre the ones I would always go for befor buying any others as I think the quality is excellent.The paper is really great with no bleed through when using fibre pens and theyre a good size too-plenty of designs to choose from.Im not one of those people whos disciplined enough to start at the beginning and gradually work my way through the book-I flit from page to page finding one Id like to work on ,some are in various stages of completion but its fun.By the way Im a 61 year old woman and if anyone had told me a while back that Id be using colouring books Id have laughed,but its very addictive and a lovely way to unwind with some quiet time-would highly recommend this lady's books,theyre gorgeous :)

Staedtler 326WP20 Noris Club Fibre Tip Pen in Wallet - 20 Assorted Colours
Staedtler 326WP20 Noris Club Fibre Tip Pen in Wallet - 20 Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars I like these pens-theyre good quality and I use them for ..., 13 Feb. 2016
I like these pens-theyre good quality and I use them for adult colouring books ,as well as gel pens,I bought one set first then sent for a second lot and Ive had no problems with them,would recommend :)

Leegoal 16 Color Led E14 Bulb Light 3W Rgb Light Bright Energy Saving With Remote
Offered by haoyunlaiyg

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bulbs, 13 Feb. 2016
I love these bulbs,been using them for some time now and for what I paid for them theyre perfect.Theyre not intended to be used for reading etc,but are great for creating a cosy mood in my room.I have mine on a wrought iron shelf unit and on the shelf above that I have crystals positioned so that the light shines through them ...it gives a gorgeous coloured display right across my room and ceiling,bit like living at the end of a rainbow lol...beautiful and gives my room character instead of the run of the mill lamps.I bought two to begin with then sent for more-have one in my bedroom also and if I have one of those nights when I cant sleep I have it on at low and its quite soothing.They can be used with a steady light or fading in and out from colour to colour-I also have a Philips living colour lamp,but that was a helluva lot more expensive than these little bulbs ,which really do the same thing.The remote control is a dinky little thing and one operates all so its really handy.I definitely will buy again-I love them and would recommend them :)

Hoover SP71BL04001 Blaze Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1.7 litre, 700 W - Black and Blue
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars was always of the opinion that an upright was probably better but I saw the reviews on this one and ..., 13 Feb. 2016
Ive not used a cylinder for quite a while,was always of the opinion that an upright was probably better but I saw the reviews on this one and sent for it.Im extremely pleased with it-the suction is great,my carpet in my sitting room is fairly new but I felt it could have done with a shampooing,Ive got a dog and two cats and vacuum every day,but the carpet just looked as if it needed more...anyway first time of using this Hoover I saw the difference straight away-its a great wee machine-I love it.I noticed someones review where they said it looked cheap,I dont think that at all-its a very efficient little vacuum and I couldnt be more pleased. I use it on my stairs as well,my only quibble would be that Id have liked the cable to have been a bit longer-but thats nothing really.The cable retracts easily into the machine just by pressing down on the handle and keeps it tidy.Im only 5ft 4" so its a good size for me but someone taller might find it a bit more awkward because of the length of the wand,but that aside it was well worth the money.Its early days yet,havent had it for very long,but its a sturdily built Hoover and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend it-Id buy it again based on its performance so far :)

Classic White&Rose Gold GP Crystal Ring Wedding Engagement Band
Classic White&Rose Gold GP Crystal Ring Wedding Engagement Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love this little ring-Ive seen a couple of not so ..., 29 Oct. 2015
Really love this little ring-Ive seen a couple of not so great reviews about it but its pretty and I would buy it again

amazing-trading(TM) Fashion Engagement Wedding Crystal Ring Band Ring Silver
amazing-trading(TM) Fashion Engagement Wedding Crystal Ring Band Ring Silver
Offered by amazing-trading store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ring-hard to distinguish between it and the real ..., 29 Oct. 2015
Love this ring-hard to distinguish between it and the real thing.Besides if jewellery's pretty then it's pretty ,regardless of whether its real diamonds or not.Very sparkly but not theatrical looking-really pleased

Ex-Pro 2900mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries and Charger Kit for Digital Camera
Ex-Pro 2900mAh Rechargeable AA Batteries and Charger Kit for Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2015
Brilliant wee charger-does what it says,no problems

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5