Profile for Rainbow Flyer > Reviews

Content by Rainbow Flyer

Rainbow Flyer "Rob" (Nottingham, UK)

Remotely Controlled: How television is damaging our lives
Remotely Controlled: How television is damaging our lives
by Aric Sigman
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The shocking truth, 26 Jun 2012
This book is a must read and reveals the shocking influence (for the worse) that television has on our lives.
Sadly many will not take the messages on board as tv has become so ingrained in our culture today.
I started reducing drastically the amount of tv I was watching about 5 years ago and feel my life is enriched as a result.
ALL parents of young children need to read this book.

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash. . .A Lone Survivor. . .A Journey To Heaven--And Back
by Capt Dale Black
Price: 9.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing reas, 9 Jun 2011
This was an impulse buy this morning and I have read it in the day! An absolutely amazing book which will literally have you on the edge of your seat. Capt. Dale Black's story is a must read.

Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude: How to Fly Out of the Cube and Gain Your Freedom
by Fabrizio Poli

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and stimulating, 26 Mar 2008
This has got be one of the best self development books I have read for a while (and I have read quite a few!). It is well laid out and easy to read with some fun charicatures to keep you interested.
I like Favrizio's metaphors with flying too.
All in all an excellent read and outstanding value for money.

The Excel Phenomenon
The Excel Phenomenon
by James W. Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Live a Lifestyle of Freedom & Fulfilment, 13 May 2002
This review is from: The Excel Phenomenon (Hardcover)
Just think of five things that you would like to be, do or have if money was no object and the Excel business will fulfill those dreams.
The Excel Phenomenon isn't even the "end of the beginning" of this amazing business and this story is only just beginning. Miss it or you'll miss out!