Profile for CPE > Reviews

Content by CPE

CPE (Dallas, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung M2070W A4 Multifunction Xpress Mono Wireless Multifunction Laser Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars Generally works fine, 28 Feb. 2014
Though the printer generally works fine. Set up is straight forward and wireless printing is a breeze. Two thumbs up.
Scan quality is very good, but I am not very impressed with the print quality on a Mac. I've tried the usual channels for improving print quality but so far it is not been useful.

EiioX 1mw Purple ultraviolet Laser Pointer Pen beam UK blue With Batteries and Gift Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but, 8 Feb. 2014
the laser works great but the batteries were dead on arrival so had to pay extra to start with a fresh set. Otherwise a 5

EiioX 1mW High Powered Red Laser Presentation Pointer Pen Beam Super Powerful with Batteries and Gift Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but, 8 Feb. 2014

EiioX High Power Green Beam LED Laser Pointer Pen 1MW With Batteries and Gift Box
Offered by Opolo Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, but, 8 Feb. 2014

Drive Medical 10400-1 Aluminum Underarm Crutch Pair Adult
Drive Medical 10400-1 Aluminum Underarm Crutch Pair Adult
Offered by Independent Health & Mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars They are crutches and do as they are advertised to do., 17 Jan. 2014
They are crutches and do as they are advertised to do. Not much more to add though I have found them to be quite stable as a whole.

Leg Cast Cover Shower Protector - Large
Leg Cast Cover Shower Protector - Large
Offered by mycastsocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 17 Jan. 2014
I have found this really helpful. I ordered the large and am a thin guy (6 foot tall). I found the top enclosure not to close tight enough to avoid leaks, but the length is more than enough. While I have "plugged the leaks" by other means you might want to ordering a size down.

Koolertron Padded Shockproof Foldable Partition Camera Insert Protective Bag For SONY Canon Nikon DSLR Shot Or Flash Light --- 10.6"x6.3"x4.7"
Offered by Kldeals

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Jan. 2014
It does as advertised and is great for protecting your camera when you don't want to walk around with a camera bag
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 8:52 AM GMT

Connected Data CTR1D14US1R 2TB Transporter Private Cloud Storage
Connected Data CTR1D14US1R 2TB Transporter Private Cloud Storage

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible experience, 2 Dec. 2013
I was enthusiastic about this technology and will preface my remarks with the concept that perhaps I got the "lemon" units. I bought two.

However, my experience with this unit has been horrendous.

While I am no tech-genius I have never had a problem with Dropbox or SugarSync so at least I am functional.

My experience.

* Lost 80 GB of data = irretrievable.
* Service = Horrid. It often takes 7+ days to get a response and when you do it is rather thin.
* Syncing = Flip a coin as to whether it will or won't. It has never been consistent and I may not see data from one computer to the next for days on end.
* Service, part II: After being asked to try "just one more version of software upgrades" with the promise of a refund I have not been through 4 with no functionality and no refund and NO communication from the company. My warranty period has passed so I am hosed.

I am happy for those of you who have had good experiences. To me it is a clever idea with rubbish back-end support and a group of individuals who have no concept of customer service or problem solving. If you do choose to buy one, good luck. I hope it works out for you.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome lens, 11 April 2013
I bought the (near) equivalent sigma lens for a trip to African and the pictures I took were good. I sold that lens, having been hooked, and took this lens to Vietnam and my pictures were great. Cleaner, crisper, much much better. Sigma are great for testing the waters, but if you get hooked, upgrade to this one or one similar.

Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Straight Jeans, Black 80701, W34/L34
Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Straight Jeans, Black 80701, W34/L34

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 11 April 2013
I have been looking for these jeans in black for quite some time and the original 501's are simply classic. Straight up classic jeans without all the pre-worn in rubbish that never match your own anatomical features. I hope Levi's never stops making these.

Page: 1 | 2