Profile for Helen > Reviews

Helen

Heyland and Whittle Small Gift Box with 10 Guest Size Natural Soaps
Heyland and Whittle Small Gift Box with 10 Guest Size Natural Soaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Helen McG, 18 Dec. 2014
Lovely soaps. Would highly recommend the product. Lovely smells and the little soaps last a long time and are all natural.

Luxury upholstered footstool in assorted fabrics and colours. If you see any other fabric you like in my other items including jumbo cords and chenilles please ask as we can make this foot stool pouffe in most fabrics. (Brown faux leather)
Offered by Elegance Furnishings

4.0 out of 5 stars Helen, 18 Dec. 2014
Excellent value for money. Seems very robust and should last. Delivery was quick.

Delonghi EN520.S Nespresso Lattissima Plus Coffee Maker - Silver
Delonghi EN520.S Nespresso Lattissima Plus Coffee Maker - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 27 July 2014
We love this machine. Cannot praise it enough. Very simple to use. There is a great choice in the nespresso capsules so it is easy to find a coffee that you like. No matter what type of coffee you like, eg latte, americano etc,this machine will produce a hot cup at just the push of a button.This machine is one of the best purchases we have made. Great value. If you are lucky enough to stay near one of the Nespresso shops we can highly recommend paying a visit. The staff cannot do enough to help you with questions about the machines or the coffees.

Curver 40 Litre Metal Effect One Touch Deco Bin, Silver
Curver 40 Litre Metal Effect One Touch Deco Bin, Silver
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 Jun. 2014
I have been really pleased with this purchase. Excellent value for money. I like the finish of the bin as it
does not scratch or show finger marks. I particularly like the flat back as it sits neatly against the wall.
Delivery was very prompt and I would not hesitate to recommend this product.

A Pack Of Six Heavy Duty Terry Tea Towels in Orange
A Pack Of Six Heavy Duty Terry Tea Towels in Orange
Offered by CB Home Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 28 Jun. 2013
Good quality item at a good price. Would recommend these tea towels. Look really good in my kitchen. Great purchase.

Red Bone Fully Waterproof Dog Bed - Removable Washable Cover (Medium - 84 x 58 x 5cm)
Offered by Cyber Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 18 Jan. 2012
I bought two of these waterproof beds for the rear of my car for our two
cocker spaniels. I am really pleased with them. Good quality and excellent
value for money.