Profile for MoChroi > Reviews

Content by MoChroi

MoChroi (Orange County, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Rieker Women Ankle Boots grey, (fumo/stromboli/grani) L4679-46
Rieker Women Ankle Boots grey, (fumo/stromboli/grani) L4679-46
Offered by Schuhe24

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT Wide!, 15 Oct. 2015
These boots (shoes) are as pictured and I love the style but they are definitely NOT "Wide" fitting as described. I tried taking out the removeable insole which helps, but then they are not comfortable. Overall, they didn't seem like they would be as comfortable as I'd hoped (for the price) even if they were wide enough. I am returning them.

Collection Lasting Perfection Powder, Medium Number 2  9 g
Collection Lasting Perfection Powder, Medium Number 2 9 g
Offered by Perfect Symmetry

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 13 Oct. 2015
I like this powder quite a lot. It leaves a very nice finish to your makeup and lasts awhile (not 16 hours of course - and I never understand why cosmetic companies persist with such claims!).

A Spool of Blue Thread
A Spool of Blue Thread
by Anne Tyler

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Writing; Okay Story; Terrible Non-Ending, 13 Oct. 2015
This review is from: A Spool of Blue Thread (Paperback)
I guess maybe I'm not an Anne Tyler fan. Read one of her other books some years back (title unrecalled) and wasn't thrilled, but this looked like a good one so decided to try it. I appreciated the writing and some of the story line but it had a terrible non-ending and so I was left unsatisfied. Also found myself flipping back to earlier pages trying to figure out who a particular character was. I was entertained for much of it, but overall just wasn't for me.

Jimmy's Hall [DVD]
Jimmy's Hall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Barry Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 13 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Jimmy's Hall [DVD] (DVD)
I had the chance to watch this film on an Aer Lingus flight over the Christmas holidays. Absolutely LOVED it. Wonderful story, wonderfully done. I'm buying copies as gifts for friends. If you're interested in Ireland and Irish history, you'll be highly entertained by this film. And even if you're not, I can't imagine anyone not liking it.

Pony Household Assorted Gold Eye Sewing Needles
Pony Household Assorted Gold Eye Sewing Needles

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd hoped, 13 Oct. 2015
Hm-m-m... was looking for some good needles with REASONABLE sized eyes. All of these have very small eyes. Paid too much; not what I wanted.

The Kitchen House
The Kitchen House
by Kathleen Grissom

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 13 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Kitchen House (Paperback)
Loved this book. Very engrossing, very interesting. I will be looking for more by Ms. Grissom; I enjoy her style. If you are into historical fiction you'll surely enjoy it, too.

EHC 127 x 152 cm 100 Percent Cotton Waffle Single Seater Sofa/ Chair or Single Bed Throw, Wine(50" x 60")

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Oct. 2015
This is a nice cotton throw/spread and the color is as pictured.

High Capacity Replacement Canon NB-6L / NB-6LH Battery for Canon PowerShot SX600 HS, SX700 HS, SX510 HS, SX500 IS, SX280 HS, SX260 HS, SX170 IS, SD1300 IS, SD1200 IS, SD980, SD770, SD1300, D30, D20, D10, IXUS 85 IS, IXUS 95 IS, IXUS 200 IS Digital Cameras

EHC Classic Rib 45 x 45 cm Cushion Cover, Wine
EHC Classic Rib 45 x 45 cm Cushion Cover, Wine

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 13 Oct. 2015
Cheap enough but not very nice fabric. Color is nice.

Mist
Mist
by Mary Fitzgerald

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 13 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Mist (Paperback)
An okay read. Seemed a lot of the first one-quarter of the book could have been condensed. Nice idea, nice setting, some good bits but it didn't blow me away and I think it's one of those I'll soon forget.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17