Profile for rosieposie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Piggy Bank
Piggy Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars my kids love these, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Piggy Bank (Toy)
I love the fact that these piggy banks are so robust compared to a china one BUT think the underneath hatch could be a bit better designed - perhaps a plastic stopper would be better? both my boys tend to keep the legs off their pigs (as they're a bit fiddly to do up with plastic screws) - so the pigs sit on their shelves upside down - they like to count their dosh every now and again! also it's not that easy to get the coins out - altho it is a little easier for them as they have smaller hands of course.

The Life & Love of Trees: He who plants a tree, plants a hope
The Life & Love of Trees: He who plants a tree, plants a hope
by Lewis Blackwell
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 10 May 2013
Really lovely awe inspiring photos - perfect coffee table book - often dip in and out of it - would buy as a present for nature loving friends.

The Hairy Bikers' Perfect Pies: The Ultimate Pie Bible from the Kings of Pies
The Hairy Bikers' Perfect Pies: The Ultimate Pie Bible from the Kings of Pies
by Hairy Bikers
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner loves this!, 10 May 2013
My partner doesn't often cook but he's done a few of the recipes from here already successfully and has inspired him to be a bit more adventurous! Not really a pie lover myself but nice to be cooked for for a change so can't complain!

Kipling Women's Kagiso Shoulder Bag K13551740 Expresso Brown
Kipling Women's Kagiso Shoulder Bag K13551740 Expresso Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB BAG, 10 May 2013
use this every day - perfect across the body - leaves hands free to deal with kids, etc. Holds just the right amount of stuff - cards, keys, phone, little bit of makeup, etc - I sold the Monkey fob on Ebay(!) as not really my style - but very happy with bag - bought the tiny camera bag version of this too - which is fab for taking to playgroups/beach etc as I can just put my phone, keys and credit card in it - ie all my valuables - without having to leave it lying around and again, wear it across body to keep my hands free.

LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box
LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old son loves this, 10 May 2013
both my boys always go nuts for Lego - endless ideas for building and mixes with existing bricks. Even my 6 year old still enjoys playing with Duplo too. Plus, you can always sell on later and get a good price for it 2nd hand!!

Where's Wally? The Totally Essential Travel Collection
Where's Wally? The Totally Essential Travel Collection
by Martin Handford

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old loves this!, 10 May 2013
quite often find him pouring over the pictures looking for Wally and his various friends/rellies, etc - packed full of colourful pics - clever stuff

Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!, 10 May 2013
my mum and my brother have now also bought one of these! we're not at all into gadgets but this was pretty easy to set up and so nice to get rid of some more wires!!

VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Blue)
VTech Kidizoom Travel Bag (Blue)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars handy case, 10 May 2013
my 3 year old call is his handbag! (LOL!) have to say he doesn't tend to put his camera in it much - prefers to stick Lego bricks, etc in it - but I guess if we take it out of the house we will try and encourage him to store it in here!

LEGO City 4204: The Mine
LEGO City 4204: The Mine
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 6 year old loves this!, 10 May 2013
This review is from: LEGO City 4204: The Mine (Toy)
built it all on his own and has had hours of fun playing with it - Lego is always a winner

The Ha Ha Bonk Book (Young Puffin Books)
The Ha Ha Bonk Book (Young Puffin Books)
by Janet Ahlberg
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old love this!, 10 May 2013
brilliant selection of jokes - the old ones are still the good ones! lovely to see my LO starting to get humour - and also good to encourage reading.

Page: 1 | 2