Profile for chanteman > Reviews

Content by chanteman

chanteman

Page: 1 | 2
Estone Hot Dog Toy Pet Puppy Chew Play Squeaker Squeaky Sound Cute Plush Slipper Shape
Offered by accecity

4.0 out of 5 stars The fabric was soft and he liked the sahpe, 1 Dec 2014
I wasnt overly impressed with this but my puppy loves it! The fabric was soft and he liked the sahpe! The squeeky bit inside has collasped now but he still picks it up every now and again. Good value for money.

Dogloveit Pet Puppy Cat Dog Toys Dog Toys Brown Simulated Real Duck Style Soft Cotton Toy Sound Squeaker Squeaky Puppy Pet Cat Play Toy for Fun
Offered by DogLoveIt2014

4.0 out of 5 stars my puppy did like this a lot but with postaage it was more ..., 1 Dec 2014
my puppy did like this a lot but with postaage it was more expensive than some of his other toys

Bag Em Biodegradable Scented Dog Poo/Waste Bags 200 (4pks of 50)
Bag Em Biodegradable Scented Dog Poo/Waste Bags 200 (4pks of 50)
Offered by GADAZZLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct 2014
does exactly what you expect for a great price

AMOS 36 Pair Over the Door Hanging Hook 12 Tier Shoe Rack Adjustable Shelf Organiser Holder Storage Stand Space Saving
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 9 Oct 2014
Excellent item, such good value for money and better than other companies over priced versions. Quick and easy to assemble.

training clicker, pet dog puppy, with wrist strap (black)
training clicker, pet dog puppy, with wrist strap (black)
Offered by Huasl

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Aug 2014
Great item, strap is very handy

HSD Jelly Mercury TPU Rubber Skin Slim Polka Dot Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 / N7105 / SGH-T889 (Hot Pink)

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but not pratical, 27 Aug 2014
The side buttons for the volume arnt easy to press, the colours a fit is good though.

Lily's Kitchen Organic Dinner for Puppies 150g(Pack of 11)
Lily's Kitchen Organic Dinner for Puppies 150g(Pack of 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its had good reviews elsewhere and my puppy seems to like it, 31 July 2014
Its had good reviews elsewhere and my puppy seems to like it, cant quite tell just yet as im still weening him off the terrible food our breeder gave us. It has a strong smell and I think that gets him eating which is good.

Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Extra Large, Blue
Easipet Fabric Pet Carrier, Extra Large, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!, 31 July 2014
What a great product, I cant praise this enough. I brought a similar product from a chain pet store store for £40 and this one blows that away in terms of quaility and features. I use this instead for a metal crate as I was worried about my puppiy hurting his teeth on the metal bar. The extra flap that overs the mesh is so handing for night times as well as it darkens their area (which I ahve found soothed my puppy quicker). It is a little heavier that similar products however feels much sturdier!

Gift New Coffee Warm Soft Fleece Pet Dog Cat Bed House with Mat Soft Pad Mat
Gift New Coffee Warm Soft Fleece Pet Dog Cat Bed House with Mat Soft Pad Mat
Offered by Tcity

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quailty but good as a spare, 31 July 2014
You get what you pay for with this, its not great quality but does the job. As this is just a spare bed incase inbetween washes its fine, I wouldnt be happy with this as my puppies main bed tho.

Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 750 ml
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 750 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 July 2014
I havnt had and re-occuring peeing in the areas ive used this so far.

Page: 1 | 2