Profile for LEP > Reviews

Content by LEP

LEP

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Doctor Who Micro Figures (Wave 2, Assortment)
Doctor Who Micro Figures (Wave 2, Assortment)
Offered by Real Merch
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok ..., 17 Jan 2013
Bought this for my son's Xmas stocking. He was happy with it but I don't think he will play with it. Also not sure how you are supposed to collect them if you can't pick a figure. I guess you just have to keep wasting money buying them and hope that you don't get a duplicate.

Adidas ClimaCool Tour Performance Men's Golf Socks Pack of 2 BLACK
Adidas ClimaCool Tour Performance Men's Golf Socks Pack of 2 BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at good price, 17 Jan 2013
I bought these for husband for his birthday. He really likes them. They wash well and are really good quality for the price. Would buy again.

TrionZ Dual Loop (Medium) Black & White
TrionZ Dual Loop (Medium) Black & White

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 17 Jan 2013
My husband asked for this and he seems really happy with it. It arrived quickly, looks nice on his wrist and seems to be helping. No complaints at all.

Mr Bone Jangles Childs Halloween Fancy Dress Costume M 134cms
Mr Bone Jangles Childs Halloween Fancy Dress Costume M 134cms
Offered by grandmasquerade
Price: 20.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent costume, 15 Nov 2012
This is an excellent Halloween costume and everyone thought my son looked fab! My only issue was that the hat got squashed in the packaging but not sure how else it could be delivered really and it did straighten out OK in the end. Think it would suit girls and boys and make-up is easy to do also.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money!, 28 Aug 2011
My son has started learning the recorder at school - so I decided to buy him his own. He was pleased with the colour and I am pleased with the quality and the price! 8-)

Ford Consul MkI Dorchester Grey
Ford Consul MkI Dorchester Grey
Offered by Gaugemaster
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit of fun to mark 60th birthday, 28 Aug 2011
I haven't bought this as a toy - it is just for my Dad's 60th birthday ... to mark 1951 as a special year. So my review can't really comment on its durability or educational value. All I can say is that it arrived quickly and I am happy with it.

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium, 200ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium, 200ml
Offered by Mad 2 Save
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly - good value!, 2 Aug 2011
I have used P20 before and it is works! Wanted some for my son to ensure all day protection when at school. Was impressed with the online price and product arrived quickly. Good service!

Childrens Charcoal Black Aqua socs
Childrens Charcoal Black Aqua socs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 2 Aug 2011
This review is from: Childrens Charcoal Black Aqua socs
These are very trendy looking beach shoes. Great fit and excellent value for money! Also when I had a query about the size, the seller replied to my email very quickly. No complaints from me! Great product.

Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Black 12/13 UK Child
Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Black 12/13 UK Child
Price: 15.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 6 May 2011
This review is from: Crocs Kids Classic Clog (Apparel)
Been struggling to find size 12 Crocs for my son - so was pleased to stumble across these. They arrived quickly - are good quality and fit well. No complaints at all.

29" Saber including Sound and 3 Colours (red, blue and purple) in one LED Saber - Featuring a Spinning LED Crystal Chamber and Curved Handle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lightsaber for young child, 7 Jan 2011
Overall I was pleased with the lightsaber. It arrived quickly and was packed well. It changes colour and has realistic sound effects. I'm not sure about its durability though. Suspect it will be easy for a 6 year old to break but time will tell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5