Profile for T. L. Dury > Reviews

T. L. Dury (UK)

Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's

5.0 out of 5 stars so scary its fun!, 16 Dec 2014
This review is from: Five Nights at Freddy's (App)
This is probably one of the scariest games I have ever played, it is so scary and so fun, the price is good for this game but not for your heart!

Perfect Kick
Perfect Kick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Perfect Kick (App)
I got this game thinking it was going to be rubbish due to the game looking bad and decided just to give it a go since the ratings where good. How wrong was I this is probably the best game on my kindle, you get to create your own character and face the world in penalties, great game.

Score! World Goals
Score! World Goals

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Score! World Goals (App)
When I saw this on the app store I was shocked. I have played this game many times on Apple products but when I saw it on the app store as I said I thought it was too good to be true. Great game.

FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS
FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars best game ever, 2 April 2014
This review is from: FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS (App)
This game may not seem appealing from the 3 and a half stars but it is brill, the new touch pass effect is just WOW. But if you really want this to be the best it can be pay the three quid and you will get hooked.

Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)

4.0 out of 5 stars Best version on the app store, 1 Mar 2014
This is a great game that will keep you wanting for more, obviously it's not as good as floppy birds but it's right up there.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering colour, 11 April 2013
I am fair skinned, blonde and blue eyed and this colour livens up my face and I have been told by others that the colour flatters me.