Profile for mayannlimsy > Reviews

Content by mayannlimsy

mayannlimsy

Nokia Lumia 820 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 2-in-1 Pack By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Usual, 30 Mar. 2013
The usual problem I always get with screen protector is the lack of the matte material, so this time round I got the glossy material instead (better than nothing).

Was not impress that I had to return the screen protector in the first post because it was for the iPhone rather than the Nokia because I paid for postage and then had to pay to send the item back for a replacement.

Nokia Lumia 820 Premium PU Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black/Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks classic, 30 Mar. 2013
The phone fitted perfectly into the casing. It took a while to adjust from the dimensions of an iPhone 3G to a Nokia Lumia 820 and the casing dimensions helped me to further adjust. Not having to carry my purse around with me as much as possible anymore as I can fit in my essential cards and cash into the pockets of the casing.

Mighty Max micro playset (very small about 2.5cm) Hounds Werewolf - Packet is in POOR condition
Offered by Timeless Toys and Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipient was all smiles, 1 Nov. 2012
I bought this as a keepsake gift for a dear friend to remind us of the childhood days immediately before electronic 'playground' came into place. Love buying it because it was exciting to anticipate reaction :)

BRITA Marella XL Water Filter Jug, 3.5 L - White
BRITA Marella XL Water Filter Jug, 3.5 L - White

5.0 out of 5 stars BRITA Marella XL White Water Filter Jug, 16 Feb. 2011
Bought one 4 years ago -> Lasted me for 4 years until I kept placing jug in sunlight so got mouldy
Bough a new one recently and am happy with it, but not my current cartridges

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 4 Pack
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - 4 Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridge 4 Pack, 16 Feb. 2011
Four years ago, use of the filter cartridges allows me to drink better-tasting water.
Since last year, I observed the following in my cartridges:
- broken netting in cartridges, allowing particles to escape
- tiny black particles in my water after pouring from Brita jug
So, I feel as if the quality of cartridges made have gone downhill.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2012 12:15 PM GMT