Profile for Mr P r Boyle > Reviews

Tracey Cox Supersex Silver Vibrator
Tracey Cox Supersex Silver Vibrator
Offered by Lovehoney

5.0 out of 5 stars Her new best friend, 30 Sep 2013
My girlfriend and I have just bought this little bullet and its now her favorite thing to use in the bedroom. Provides high intensity vibrations on and around the clitoris and it drives her wild. She's insists on using it all of the time now. Luckily it goes pretty easy on batteries. We can't recommend it enough.

High gain indoor DAB radio aerial with screw on F type connector + free right angle adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 11 May 2013
I recently moved house and the reception on my seperates DAB ranged from poor to terrible with lots of burble that sometimes made listening to most stations impossible. Bought this little gadget, mainly because it was so cheap that there didn't seem much to lose if it didn't work, and what a difference if has made. All stations are now crystal clear with not a burble in sight. Its the best 6 quid I've spent in a long time and I can now return to my nightly ritual of staying up far too late, chilling out with Alice Cooper on Planet Rock :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2014 10:54 PM GMT