Profile for setinstone > Reviews

Content by setinstone

setinstone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cotton Printed Maxi Long Skirt Womens Indian Clothing (Maroon)
Cotton Printed Maxi Long Skirt Womens Indian Clothing (Maroon)
Offered by MapleClothing

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 19 Jun. 2015
It was a little tight and uncomfortable since it's got quite a tight elastic waistband. It is not so much a one size fits all skirt. Also, I think the colours look so much nicer in the picture than they do on the actual skirt.

Just Dance 2015 (Xbox One)
Just Dance 2015 (Xbox One)
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for everyone, 5 Jan. 2015
Our kids got this for Christmas and had so much fun playing it. I haven't tried it out personally yet, but based on how much they have played it so far, it's a winner!

Green Blue Spring Stretchy Coil Metal Ring Keychain Keyring Strap Rope Cord 8.7"
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
great

PERSONALISED Football Boot Bag / Shoe Bag New Prostyle Sports Football/Rugby/Hockey/Gym - Red
Offered by Prostyle Sports Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product and the lettering came out perfect for us ..., 5 Jan. 2015
This is a great product and the lettering came out perfect for us to give as a gift to our son who is a football enthusiast. He takes it with him to practices and matches and really likes it!

Christmas Shop Mens Musical Christmas Tie (One Size) (HoHo Santa)
Christmas Shop Mens Musical Christmas Tie (One Size) (HoHo Santa)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Christmas, 5 Jan. 2015
My almost teenage son picked this to wear with his suit to church this past Christmas season. He loved it. His only complaint was that it wasn't as skinny of a tie as he would normally prefer, but it looks exactly how it does in the picture, so I kind of already knew that anyway.

1 Pair Mens Festive Feet Novelty Santa Christmas Socks 6-11 UK 39-45 EUR Black
1 Pair Mens Festive Feet Novelty Santa Christmas Socks 6-11 UK 39-45 EUR Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking stuffer, 5 Jan. 2015
Cute socks for the men in your life!

Cupcake World Intense Food Flavouring Maple 100 ml
Cupcake World Intense Food Flavouring Maple 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the best homemade syrup for waffles/pancakes, 5 Jan. 2015
This is just what I was looking for to make homemade syrup. It was really, really good! So good, that I've had several people ask where I got this and for the recipe!

Pewter Pin Badge Sport Ice Hockey Player
Pewter Pin Badge Sport Ice Hockey Player
Offered by Gr8selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 5 Jan. 2015
My husband is involved in sports marketing for an ice hockey team, so we got this for him for Christmas to wear on the team charcoal suit or tie that he wears for the games. He loves it. It's really nice.

Ticket to Ride Europe
Ticket to Ride Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticket to family fun!, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Ticket to Ride Europe (Toy)
This game is so fun! We played it as a family on New Year's Eve and several times since! Definitely worth the money for this one!

WoodyKnows Super Defense Nose / Nasal Filters (New Model) Reduce Pollen, Dust, Dander, and Mold Allergens, Airborne Air Pollution PM2.5 Particles, Allergy Allergic Asthma Sinusitis Rhinitis Hay Fever Allergies Relief Reliever, Portable Air Purifier Cleaner Mask Hepa Screen, Alternitives of Medicine Spray Strips, Breathe Easy Pure Right Free, Grooming Gardening Tanning Tools Help Kits (2 Filter Frames and 6 Pairs of Replacement Filters) (I-S)
Offered by WoodyKnows

5.0 out of 5 stars Life savers!, 9 Oct. 2014
These are literally life savers! They were the perfect solution for me and really helped. I have tons of allergies (and allergy induced asthma) that include things like grass, pollen, trees, dust, cats, dogs, mold etc. When they tested me for environmental allergies, the only thing I wasn't allergic to was feathers! I have used these in circumstances like watching my son's football games in a grassy field, that set my allergies off every week. I would feel awful for the rest of the day. They totally took away my usual response to the grass allergy and made watching his game so much more enjoyable! I was fine the rest of the day as well! I haven't tried them for my pet allergies yet, but if I could be around dogs again, I would be so happy! They will great for the summer months and I think I'll try wearing them this winter during cold and flu season as it also claims to filter out 90% of germs! I also have a very severe allergy to perfume and aftershave that sends me into an anaphylactic reaction normally and in communicating with the company I found out they are working on odor filters. That may change my life and allow me to start living outside the little bubble I've had to create for myself. I can't believe such a simple and inexpensive solution can finally alleviate some of these problems for me and my family. Buy them. You won't regret it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5