Profile for C. Hutty > Reviews

Content by C. Hutty

C. Hutty "Neil Hutty" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Arduino Compatible R3 Revision 3 UNO with free USB cable
Arduino Compatible R3 Revision 3 UNO with free USB cable
Offered by Hobby Components Ltd
Price: 8.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 July 2014
I like it for all the Arduino reasons. The included USB cable is nice touch.

FoneM8 - Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 Dedicated Windscreen Mount Car Holder Charger Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 18 July 2014
It sticks okay and everything but I found it clunky to operate. I ended up getting one with a bendy arm and a front load facility rather than the "top down" which needs more space to load and unload when the sucker is fixed.

Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'
Made for Samsung' SAMGS2CCBL metal look Case - black - Galaxy S2 i9100'

3.0 out of 5 stars It's one of those things you buy when you get ..., 18 July 2014
It's one of those things you buy when you get a new phone. All that technology to get a slim phone then add this thick cover. I don't use it now. With this on the phone it won't fit into a carrier for your windscreen for example.

Streetwize SWC2 Jumbo Digital Clock with Large Digits
Streetwize SWC2 Jumbo Digital Clock with Large Digits
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars A very handy and quite accurate little time piece for ..., 18 July 2014
A very handy and quite accurate little time piece for use in lots of places. I've had this one for ages now and never changed the battery so far. I stuck it in place with Blue Tack.

VR Goggles Stooksy VR-Spektiv: 3D videos and games on your smartphone!
VR Goggles Stooksy VR-Spektiv: 3D videos and games on your smartphone!
Offered by Brevis
Price: 36.70

4.0 out of 5 stars The flat pack came in good time as expected and I enjoyed putting it together, 18 July 2014
I only bought it for the novelty. I would not consider it for long term use. The flat pack came in good time as expected and I enjoyed putting it together. Collecting several sbs videos from YouTube as "watch later", it all worked very well. I got the 3D experience I was after in anticipation of the forthcoming of VR. I took off my glasses to view it and it was fine.

12 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Epson T0715 - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Offered by Value Deal
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Value, 12 Dec 2013
This is a really good product. It makes printing so much more affordable and I like having backup cartridges on hand for when the "out of ink" occurs.

Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects
Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects
Price: 8.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Quit good for getting started, 28 Nov 2013
I bought the book primarily because a sample was offered and I took it. I built the project and bought the book. I wished I'd waited for a printed version because some of the detail is best viewed on a full page. Kindle does not seem to have a scrolling feature. I found myself flipping back and forth. I learned a great deal and it spurred me on. I would recommend a hard copy for anyone interested.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2014 5:35 PM BST

Blue Digital Voltmeter Ammeter AMP Current Volt Voltage Meter Panel 300V 50A
Blue Digital Voltmeter Ammeter AMP Current Volt Voltage Meter Panel 300V 50A

1.0 out of 5 stars It blew up!, 28 Nov 2013
Instructions weren't clear. It was a waste of time and money. There was a little sticker of instruction but it was upside down and not clear enough.

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy
Price: 59.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Supplementary Shave, 28 Nov 2013
I like it because it is handy to have around. It is simple to use to shave the bits a wet shave missed when you realise later!

1 Litre Cordless Kettle in White
1 Litre Cordless Kettle in White
Offered by Dixons Discount Warehouse LTD
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Kettle, 23 Jun 2013
A nice little Kettle. Great for one Cup. A most economical appliance. An improvement for most Kitchens. It looks good too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3