Profile for Alyssa aged 9 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Farm Heroes Saga (App)
Absolutely loving it :)

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
This game is awesome! I knew that I was going to like this app as I already have Minion Rush and Temple Run 2 which I enjoy playing. I play Subway Surfers to mix things up. I recommend this game.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Minons Go !, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
I love this app because the locations change each time the front changes. It is a super app for when you are bored and perfect for finger controlling. You can buy different costumes for your minon to wear and you can also buy more than one at a time. I recommend this to children and adults who are bored when on a vehicle or at a building. Go minons go!

I Love It (U.S. Radio Edit) [Clean]
I Love It (U.S. Radio Edit) [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy mum, 6 Sept. 2013
mum had to search and buy this version after the 1st one turned out not to be the radio version. One of my favourite songs and on my kindle music playlist :)

Seriously, Cinderella is So Annoying!: The Story of Cinderella as Told by the Wicked Stepmother (The Other Side of the Story)
by Trisha Speed Shaskan

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Sept. 2013
I had mum buy this for my cousin who loves it so much she took it on holiday last week. Her mum now calls her cinderella :)

PopCat! - PopStar 3
PopCat! - PopStar 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for PopCat!, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: PopCat! - PopStar 3 (App)
This is a fabulous game especially for those of us who can't download Candy Crush. You can save and come back to it. Gives you the chance to score higher points and is great fun.

I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) [Original Version] [Explicit]
I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) [Original Version] [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars not for little ears, 17 July 2013
Would have been good to know this was not the radio version before downloading it to my daughter's kindle - did not say online. I now have to buy it again

Flow Free: Bridges
Flow Free: Bridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Flow Free: Bridges (App)
I have Flow Free: Bridges after I played Flow Free and I loved it more than I loved Flow Free. I have completed two sets of Flow Bridges really quickly but the Kindle made me it all over again, good thing it was free.

Squeebles Maths Bingo
Squeebles Maths Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for squeebles, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Squeebles Maths Bingo (App)
This is one of the best maths game mum could have got for me. it helps with my concentration and memory without me even realising

Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty Girls Pink Heart Party Bag / Wash Bag
Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty Girls Pink Heart Party Bag / Wash Bag
Offered by SLGK Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Used instead of the usual party bags!!, 28 May 2013
my friends loved them. Mum said they were good value for money and arrived super quick. my friends will be able to use it again and again unlike the usual party bags

Page: 1 | 2