Profile for Trance Trousers > Reviews

Content by Trance Trousers

Trance Trousers (Portsmouth, UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!!!, 6 Oct 2010
I'd been deaf in my left ear for the past two weeks (an ongoing problem that seems to re-occur every year or two) and thought I would give this a go as a last resort before I made yet another appointment with the nurse to have my ear(s) syringed again. To be honest I didn't really have very high hopes for it, and after a few goes, apart from a few bits of wax and other c**p I could see that it had cleared from my ear, I initially thought it hadn't worked. But then, as I pulled the plug from the basin to drain the water away, I suddenly felt a click or pop in my ear and everything immediately sounded louder and clearer - blow me it had actually worked! Now I know what to do when I inevitably get another blocked ear:- put some Otex drops in my ear(s) for 3-4 days and then give them a rinse out with the bulb/syringe thing. If you suffer with blocked ears like I do then I'd definitely recommend you give this a try. Not only is it quick and easy to do yourself in the comfort of your own home, but it's reusable and pretty cheap all things considered.

Delirium
Delirium

5.0 out of 5 stars Dave Pearce delivers again, 14 July 2007
This review is from: Delirium (Audio CD)
This is a brilliant CD, full of what I call 'proper' trance that gradually builds and builds to a euphoric climax. There are loads of really good, tuneful tracks here, a few of which will be familiar to listeners of Dave's Sunday night Radio 1 Dance Anthems show, especially when he goes in the mix towards the end of the show with some of the latest tunes from his box. If you love your trance as much as me then do yourself a favour and buy this!

Anjunabeats Vol. 5
Anjunabeats Vol. 5

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthy addition to the series, 3 Jun 2007
This review is from: Anjunabeats Vol. 5 (Audio CD)
I have all the other Anjunabeats CDs (volumes 1-4 plus Worldwide 01) and I bought this on pre-order based solely on the quality of those previous releases - I was not disappointed! All of the tracks were new to me, with the exception of 'Needs To Feel' 'Good For Me' and the original version of 'Razorfish', but I liked every one. They are all, pretty much, great examples of uplifting melodic trance and so this new double CD comes highly recommended.