Profile for sigmund freud > Reviews

Content by sigmund freud

sigmund freud "sigmund freud" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
How to Survive a Plague [DVD]
How to Survive a Plague [DVD]
Dvd ~ David France
Price: 7.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Gay Promiscuity led to the Gay Aids Epidemic - Closeted gays led to the Hetersexual Aids Epidemic in Women, 25 July 2014
The reason why Aids became such an epidemic is not the disease iteself but the behaviour of most of the people who got it. Paul Gambachine who is gay warned both Freddie Mercury and Kenny Everet that there was a new and dangerous disease that was affecting gay people and that they should change their sexual behaviour which was extremely promiscuous they both ignorned his warnings and because of it both contracted aids which killed them. So a lot of deaths could have been avoided if people were not so IGNORANT about Sexually transmitted diseases and how to protect yourself by sticking to one partner. Isn't this part of the reason why they are allowed to get married now. As far as I am aware Gay sex is one of the dirtiest because it is anal sex and oral. A lot of men both straight and gay do not like wearing condoms because they say it inters with the enjoyment of sex so they need to think about SDs and how to be safe by sticking to one partner. Even so, when people get sick you should do everything to help them but, as I have said before they could have avoided the disease in the first place by not being so promiscuous. And then there are the victims - blood transplants etc.

Splash Pastry Brush
Splash Pastry Brush
Offered by Bargain Genie UK
Price: 1.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste your Money, 23 Jan 2014
In the photograph these brushes look like they are flat but they are not they are round. This causes real problems when trying to brush the sides of pastry etc. So don't waste your money, they are cheap for a reason. Round is not an ideal shape for a pastry brush!

Fright Night 2: New Blood [DVD]
Fright Night 2: New Blood [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jaime Murray
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 10 Jan 2014
I just thought it was a great movie and am annoyed at how many people say it is better than the Colin Farrel Fright Night yet this moves is getting a lower rating than that one which may stop people from giving it a try
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2014 5:43 PM GMT

The Muppets' Wizard of Oz [DVD]
The Muppets' Wizard of Oz [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ashanti
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, I loved it, 26 Dec 2013
I loved this movie, I thought it was hilarious. I thought Ashanti did a wonderful job, and my favourite Muppet was Pepe the Prawn AKA Toto!

The King's Speech [DVD]
The King's Speech [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Firth
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Story But Poor Story Telling, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: The King's Speech [DVD] (DVD)
Could not read the prologue at the begining of the movie, type font way to small and had the same problem throughout the movie. Movie really dragged in parts. To many times I wasn't 100% sure who people were meant to be for example at one point the king was giving a speech, but at first I thought it was an annoucer or another one of his tutors until he was addressed as your majesty. I think you have good to great story tellers and poor ones but, what is annoying is how a poor storyteller in the art or filmography can be so higly reawarded just because the story he is TRYING to tell has a deep message. I think you should have to be an all rounder to get best PICTURE, you have to tell the story so that people are entertained not just have a deep message cos ANYONE can do that. Where did the David Leans go? He won best picture twice for Lawrence of Arabia and Bridge on the River Kwai great storys with brilliant story telling. On the up side I think Helena Bonham Carter did a wonderful job and I normally don't enjoy her acting performances but I think she knocked it out of the park. Once again a film has the potential to be brilliant but fails because of poor direction/editing etc

Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by johntheminiman
Price: 2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Different Director, 12 Sep 2012
David Yates Directed both this movie The Half Blood Prince and the order of the Phoenix which I felt were not as good as the first four movies. The first four managed to captured the adventure that the books were all about. This movie was way too dark, which I felt wasn't necessary to tell the story, especially when you compare it to The prisoner of Azkaban which was a very dark story but it was told with such rich beautiful colours, you could see all the action and watch the story progress while this movie was so boring it was like watching paint dry. Grey and black are not good colours to hold an audiences attention the director should at least of used a few blue skies and green grass instead of only cream, grey and black. Harry Potter is supposed to be a story for chidren not an adult horror movie. Way too serious at begining and middle part of the film. Shame they used this director twice he was definately the black sheep of the flock and missed two great opportunities to make great movies from such rich intelligent material.

HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer  Screen Cleaning Kit
HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit
Offered by Invero
Price: 2.70

1.0 out of 5 stars HOT WATER WORKS DON'T BUY THIS STUFF, 9 Sep 2012
I just want to let people know that I bought this product and found that it smeared the screen. I had read in other places that chemicals were not necessary but purified water would work just as well and that all I needed was to heat some water so to purify it let it cool then when it was cold take a soft tissue and wipe the screen and hey presto it did the job. I could have saved myself 2.90 if I had tried this first so, as I am a good Samaritan, try the pufified water test first and if it doesn't work you haven't lost anything but if it does you have saved yourself a few quid
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2012 2:59 PM BST

Carriwell Seamless Maternity Bra - All sizes and Colours
Carriwell Seamless Maternity Bra - All sizes and Colours
Price: 9.99 - 19.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Give Support To Breast, 21 Feb 2012
I just bought this bra hopeing that it would do what it says on the packaging but, unfortunately, it does not do the one thing I need it to do yes, support my breasts. Once I first put the bra on the material seemed to be doing the job but the next day whether the material had stretched? I found that my breast sagged down to where my belly button is. This bra might work for small or medium breasts but anything larger? Which does not make any sense as this is a maternity bra and should have been designed with the larger heavier breast in mind.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2012 6:03 PM BST

Talk That Talk
Talk That Talk
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant- I Love It, 21 Nov 2011
This review is from: Talk That Talk (Audio CD)
Please note there are FOUR versions of this album. Deluxe clean, normal clean, Deluxe explicit and normal explicit. Make sure you purchase the right one because the explicit are very sexually explicit and do not leave much to the imagination. Go on Youtube and listen to the album before you buy it so you won't end up being dissapointed and giving it a one star!

All I can say is that I have been on Youtube all day listening to this album and, I bloomin Love it. It may not be for everyone but I like it alot (jim Carey stylie). I will be buying the Deluxe edition because Do Ya Thing is too good to miss. My Favourite songs are

1.You Da One
2.Where Have You Been
3.Talk That Talk
4.Cockiness
5.Birthday Cake
6.Watch n Learn
7.Red Lipstick
8.Farewell

In fact, I think I just love the whole album. PS I still love Loud and think it is a Brilliant album, Talk That Talk is just different, and brilliant ha ha! Love ya Rihanna Keep Doin Ya Thing Girl, You Da One I Think About All Dayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2011 5:12 PM GMT

Children of the Night: Classic Vampire Stories (Wordsworth Mystery & Supernatural) (Tales of Mystery & the Supernatural)
by David Stuart Davies (Ed.)
Price: 2.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Warned and Therefore NOT Deceived, 7 Jan 2011
WARNING: The title says classic vampire stories so I guess you would expect to find complete stories within this volume BUT this is not the case. I have just purchased this book to find to my horror that the stories 'Varney the Vampyre' is not complete but just an extract of about 16 pages from the original which is around 1,000 pages and, the story of 'Dracula and the Three Brides' is again just an extract of a few pages from Bram Stokers original Dracula, which makes me wonder if any of the stories within this book are complete or are they all extracts from the originals? What a waste of my time and money and what is the point of deceiving people.

Page: 1 | 2