Profile for Isabella > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Fifty Shades of Grey: The Unseen Edition [DVD] [2015]
Fifty Shades of Grey: The Unseen Edition [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jamie Dornan

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars all the way for this movie I loved it, I so wanted a female director for ..., 17 Feb. 2015
5 stars all the way for this movie I loved it, I so wanted a female director for this movie and she was spot on, I have nothing against male directors just not for this movie. The love story was paramount throughout, it was tasteful and the actors played the roles to perfection, I really do not understand the bad reviews, I think these people went in with a dislike for book and therefore disliked the movie but anyone who loved these books as I did will love this movie I will be pre ordering it.

One Star
One Star

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: One Star (MP3 Download)
Lovely carol

The Man Behind the Scenes
The Man Behind the Scenes

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 Jan. 2015
Lovely Carol

I Just Knew
I Just Knew

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Carol, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: I Just Knew (MP3 Download)
Beautiful song really lovely

Womens Vogue Bowknot Empire Evening Gauze Multilayer Big Swing Long Maxi Skirt
Womens Vogue Bowknot Empire Evening Gauze Multilayer Big Swing Long Maxi Skirt
Offered by Yesken

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 Jan. 2015
I did like this skirt but it was very tight I had to cut the waist band yet I would still recommend

What Child is This?
What Child is This?
by Caroline B. Cooney

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: What Child is This? (Paperback)
Love this book I read it every Christmas love it and have been reading once a year since I was around 14 years.

Into the Woods [DVD]
Into the Woods [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

2.0 out of 5 stars Way to long, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Into the Woods [DVD] (DVD)
I've been to see this at the cinema and I have to say the great cast, not enough Johnny Depp but that's by the by. The main problem is the length it's like a Duracell battery it just keens going and this was the main problem for myself and those that joined me. We thought it had ended and we were happy with what we thought was the end but then it went on for another 30 minutes this part of the movie was thoughtless drivel I would recommend watching on tv and turning off when you think it should be the end.

Miss Saigon: The Definitive Live Recording (Original Cast Recording / Deluxe) [Explicit] [+digital booklet]

2.0 out of 5 stars This is quite a good recording but as I have had the privilege of ..., 4 Oct. 2014
This is quite a good recording but as I have had the privilege of listening to the original 1988 recording, I do find the original far superior, not the acting, but the voices they're outstanding on the original.

The Associate [DVD] [1997]
The Associate [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Whoopi Goldberg
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a classic movie it brilliant I love Whoopi Goldberg anyway she's an amazing actress ..., 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Associate [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
This is a classic movie it brilliant I love Whoopi Goldberg anyway she's an amazing actress and so funny, but the story is so clever, I don't want to give away the plot but I would recommend and have to all my friends and family and so far they have all agreed

Dad - The Complete First Series