Profile for madcyclepath > Reviews

Akasa AK-ICR-11 Internal Six Slot Card Reader with Bluetooth
Akasa AK-ICR-11 Internal Six Slot Card Reader with Bluetooth
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job faultlessly, 19 April 2012
After having returned a cheaper device to an ebay seller as it wasn't capable of even recognising my 16gb Kingston Ultimate 266x compact flash card I was somewhat relieved to find this device recognised is first time. So far I've also tried both standard a micro sdhc cards so have no doubt that this lives up to its claim of reading the majority of new cards on the market. Transfer appears reasonably swift and at least on par with my old usb card reader

Bluetooth also appears to work fine - as soon as it installed itself I was able to pair with my android tablet and transfer files.

Set up was easy - just plug and play (windows xp).

The reported issue of not being able to access memory cards at the same time as bluetooth devices isn't really a problem to me as I bought this device mainly for transferring photos. The fact it does bluetooth price is just a bonus!

Micro-B USB HOST OTG Cable For Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 I9101,MOTO XOOM TG01
Micro-B USB HOST OTG Cable For Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 I9101,MOTO XOOM TG01
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a cable!, 9 Mar. 2012
What more can I say. It has a socket at one end and a plug at the other and works faultlessly on my Motorola Xoom wifi. I've tried this with keyboard, mouse and both my compact and dslr cameras and it's worked fine with all of these.

6 x Xylo ClearICE Anti Scratch LCD Screen Cover Film Protectors for the Motorola Xoom. With Free MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth for Easy Application.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it needs to do!, 9 Mar. 2012
Well, what can I say? It sticks to the tablet and protects the screen without fuss! Application want to painful. I got a few air bubbles and one speck of dust under it but in person these are nigh on invisible. At any rate, I'm still on my first one 3 months later.

My only criticism would be that greasy marks tend to show up easily but cleaning is easy.

Feel is as good as plain glass.

Cover-Up Motorola Xoom Tablet (10.1 inch) Version Stand Leather Cover Case - Red
Offered by Cover-Up

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job (almost) perfectly, 9 Mar. 2012
A really high quality product. Keeps my Xoom well protected without any silly magnetic closures to future the devices compass. The only downside is that device can sometimes sit slightly off in the case as the flap that keeps it in just tucks under the tablet and can slip slightly (not enough for tablet to fall out though). I solved this by adding a strip of self adhesive Velcro to secure it.