Profile for Tania > Reviews

Tania

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 April 2016
As described. Works well with my heart rate monitor watch

JTshop Superior Mineral Creamy Concealer - 4g - All Natural (WHITE)
JTshop Superior Mineral Creamy Concealer - 4g - All Natural (WHITE)
Offered by JTshop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great concealer and highliter, 1 Feb. 2016
This is a great concealer and highliter. Only need a very small amount, so don't be fooled by the size of the jar. Lasts a long time

InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Serum for Face - For Wrinkles, Crows Feet, Fine Lines & Dry Skin - With Organic, Natural & Pure Ingredients - Anti Aging Moisturizer for Men & Women - 2 OZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2016
Love this serum. Great base for my moisturiser. Can see a visible reduction in my wrinkles

UltraColl Marine Collagen 1000mg x 360 tablets (2 bottles of 180 tablets - 3 months supply). The only patented anti-aging collagen types I, II, III, and VII. SKU: UC3x2
Offered by Pureclinica

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2016
Really works. Been taking these for a while and can really see a difference.

Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Absolute LUXE - Premium Sunless Tan with Scent Secure - 236ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives a great natural looking tan and no, 23 May 2015
Have been using this product for years. Gives a great natural looking tan and no streaks

Gourd and Bombilla Kit to drink Yerba Mate
Gourd and Bombilla Kit to drink Yerba Mate
Offered by Uru-Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars works well with the tea, 2 Oct. 2013
I bought this along with the Yerba Mate Guarana tea. I am not totally convinced that this is the best holder for this tea.
I think I would have preferred a wooden one as I feel that this one could crack/ go mouldy? It is still new, so we will have to wait and see how long it lasts.
The Bombilla is great and works well.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tea, 2 Oct. 2013
I bought this after I saw a work colleague drinking it.

It is very "herby" tasting and does take a bit of getting used to, but is it nice.
The first draw is very strong, but as you add more water each time it gets better

HealthAid OroTan Sun Tanning - Antioxidants -60 Vegetarian Tablets
HealthAid OroTan Sun Tanning - Antioxidants -60 Vegetarian Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Really extends the tan, 2 Oct. 2013
I started taking these 1 month before going on a beach holiday and they seem to have worked very well as I still have my tan 3 weeks after my holiday!

Surfer Girl 3 DVD Box Set
Surfer Girl 3 DVD Box Set
Dvd ~ Amber Gregory
Offered by Watch It Now UK

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all quite good, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Surfer Girl 3 DVD Box Set (DVD)
Great box set. The music is a bit repetitive, but not too bad.

You will need some extra equipment for the first 2 DVD's (exercise ball), but the third one doesn't require any extra workout equipment.

It is a bit irritating that the sequences do not flow automatically and seem to have introductions to each section, but I just fast forward through these.

All in all it works the right areas of the body and is a good intermediate day work out

Pro Tan Unbelievably Black Extreme Tanning 25X Ultra Dark Bronzing Lotion 250ml
Pro Tan Unbelievably Black Extreme Tanning 25X Ultra Dark Bronzing Lotion 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely works, 1 Aug. 2013
I have used this to tan outdoors and it really does make a difference. I noticed I was a lot more tanned after a day in the sun and my tan seems to last longer.

Recommend if you want a golden tan!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5