Profile for MzFidele > Reviews

Content by MzFidele

MzFidele "Fidele" (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Health First Ozone Facial Steamer
Health First Ozone Facial Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for those who desire healthier skin., 9 Sep 2014
I absolutely love this steamer. I use it a few times a week. I have noticed a massive change in my skin.
I prefer this particular over the ones which you rest your face in. (which i also own, but now never use).
This steamer allows the user to target the desired area of choice. It has both a wet and dry steam function.
I use this with the Tweezerman No-Slip Skin Care Tool For Blackheads to help clean my pores.
The quality of this product isnt the highest. However it is great value for money.

Sanwood Women's High Waisted Skirt Stretch Bodycon Knee Length (Rose-Red)
Sanwood Women's High Waisted Skirt Stretch Bodycon Knee Length (Rose-Red)
Offered by Sanwood
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Small, 8 May 2014
I ordered 3 skirts in different colours. The skirts are very nice and the colours are vibrant. The problem i found with theses skirts was the lack of 'wash labels' in the skirt and also they come up very small.
I am a size 10 and i had to squeeze into them. Due to them being so small, they do not look knee length but actually are above the knee. So i believe the size chart is incorrect. Also i only recieved 2 out of 3 with a belt.
However if you are slim these skirts will be perfect for you and will jazz up any outfit.
Just a shame they didnt come in slightly bigger sizes.

Soil Association Certified Organic Indigo Powder 200g
Soil Association Certified Organic Indigo Powder 200g
Offered by Jannique Organics
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Mar 2014
I was very reluctant to buy this as I have never done it before. I've always used henna mixed with indigo from Lush Cosmetic ( which I wouldn't recommend save your money).
I have thick Afro type hair which I layered from shoulders down to my bra strap. I have a lot of greys which look white lol.
I used 100g, which was enough.

The process took 3hours but my gosh the results were more than worth it. Not only did this leave my hair jet black, including my greys too. But it left my hair feeling very soft and manageable. No where near as many tangles.

I will definitely be recommending this product and fully intend on buying again.

R.BAWA. PACK OF 5. Pink Leather Wallet Case For Apple iPod Touch 5, 5TH Generation + 2 Screen Protectors + 2 Stylus Pens
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED
Price: 3.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Mar 2014
On first impressions, i didnt like this.
But as time has gone by im very happy that i bought it. It is great for storing cards as well as that all important ipod.
It also has a 'secret' compartment which is usually put my notes in.
Didnt use the Stylus Pens. They are not needed.

Great for people who are always misplacing their bank cards. Or for those who don't want to bring their purse or wallet.

Set of 2 Bottles 100ml BLUE GLASS Bottle with WHITE ATOMISER Sprayer - Mist Sprayer - For Essential Oil - Aromatherapy Use - Room Cleaning
Offered by Avalon Craft and Cosmetic Packaging
Price: 4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar 2014
I usually used plastic bottle but lately ive heard that glass is better.
These bottle are absolutely perfect. I did arrive with a broken lid. But the supplier quickly replaced one. Very impressed with their service and intend on buying a few more.
I havent had any problems with the sprayers.

Relationships: A Mess Worth Making
Relationships: A Mess Worth Making
Price: 7.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Painfully Truthful - Outstanding so far!!, 13 Feb 2014
Im a little unsure how i even found this book. However i got this when there was a free promotion.

I am only on chapter 6. But i can honestly say that so far this is an amazing book. It deals with the root cause of conflict in any relationship. Rather than point a finger as those who may have caused pain. It actually convicts to look at how we are in every relationship that we have. And how we can do better.
As i read this book. It has brought back to memory alot of things that i have been through in all types of relationships. And has caused me to reflect on how I could have dealt with those situations better.
As children of God we are called to live at a stanard far higher than what we often do. We are created to live a Christ like lifestyle and this also includes in our relationships. Often when conflict comes we shy away. Instead of dealing with them in accordance to how the bible describes.
Whilst this book has been written with hard hitting truths, it has been written in a very easy and understandable way.

This is a must have book for anyone who wants to crucify the flesh and live a life with relationships that are Christ-Centred. Worth every penny.

I fully intend on purchasing a paperback copy.

Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Grey
Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products - Grey
Offered by ToiletTree Products
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 6 Feb 2014
I was a little apprehensive about buying this as i didnt think that it wuld be as good as the more expensive brand.
But what a surprise.

This is absoluetly amazing. I have been using this pretty much over the past 5 weeks. And I am very impressed.
When i usually cleanse my face and then tone. I usually have some traces of make up left. However after using this I never do. I removes all traces of make up.
A friend also commented to say that my face looked much brighter than usual.
Also it removes dead skin. I am really impressed and glad that i bought it.
Worth every penny

FYI - I have not used the attachments for the feet or body as i bought this for my face.

**** UPDATE ******
I am still using this item but not every day. My skin has drastically improved. Not only do i get less spots but also my complexions looks fresh and bright. I completely recommend this item as a must have. It is more than worth it.

additional product i recommend to use with it is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 236ml - You can purchase this from Boots which is currently cheaper than amazon.

eFuture(TM) Bling Clear Handmade 3D Flower & Pink Skirt Girl Crystal Rhinestone Case Cover For iPhone5/5G +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR
Price: 2.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 6 Feb 2014
I bought one with the same design from ebay for about 6. So when i saw this for 2 i thought what i was in for a bargin. However this is significantly different. The flowers are white and not pink and the dancer sits very high off the case. The diamantes at the bottom have not been applied straight. They are actually very wonky. Due to the price i have not returned it. I would definitely say buy a more expensive one.

Also there are only 6 diamantes around the dance. Definitely does not match the photo. I feel its false advertising.

FOOTPRINTS 150 X 210MM
FOOTPRINTS 150 X 210MM
by Christian Art
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 5.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, 6 Feb 2014
I bought a similar one to this a few years ago and i loved it.
But this one is slightly different design but still it has the foot prints in the sand poem on the cover.
I really like the size of this.
What i think lets this journal down. Is that the publisher rotates 24 scripture verses throughout the journal. Which is bit disappointing considering how many encouraging verses their are in the bible.
BUT this being said. It didnt stop me from purchasing two more as gifts for my friends.
Great purchase and great price.

3 Tier Watch Bangle Bracelet Display Unit Stand Black Velvet
3 Tier Watch Bangle Bracelet Display Unit Stand Black Velvet
Offered by Flissy
Price: 8.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this for my bangles which are quite huge. It holds around 30. Its great for what it was made for. But lacks quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12