Profile for T. Hutchings > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Coredy WD750 Mini WiFi Dual Band Range Extender/ Access Point / Router
Coredy WD750 Mini WiFi Dual Band Range Extender/ Access Point / Router
Offered by CoredyOfficial

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price, easy setup but performance is awful., 17 Jun. 2016
Really disappointed with this product. I've been using it in AP mode, as I wanted to create a new wireless network in my garage/workshop. Set up was quick and easy and I had my new wireless networks (5 and 2.4) up and running quickly. However... since then, every day I get constant sign drops and my computers (Mac and Windows laptop) drop connection and therefore terminate my internet connection, VoIP calls etc. which is very frustrating. I will be looking for a new solution, probably a more expensive option such as the Asus. Disappointed as it could of been so good at the price!

Duronic TVB103M Super Heavy Duty Premium Lockable Black Universal 33"-65" LCD/Plasma/LED/3D/4K TV Wall Mount Bracket Tilt with [Security Locking Bar] - Max VESA 600 x 400

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Aug. 2015
Using this to secure two 40 inch LCD"s... Never had any problems with this and at this price who could argue. Will buy again for my next Tv

Draper DIY Series 09523 40 mm Brass Padlock with 3 Keys
Draper DIY Series 09523 40 mm Brass Padlock with 3 Keys
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure, 4 Aug. 2015
Works as described, very happy.

Anker Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch, E-readers and Smartphones, 0.4lb Lightweight Durable Aluminum Body, Compatible for iPad Air, Mini, iPhone 6 5S 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Google Nexus 5 6 7 9 Phones, Tablets and more (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

RTX Wireless Phone Jack
RTX Wireless Phone Jack
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Sky multiroom connection, 21 Nov. 2013
Good Amazon service as always... I used this pair to give me the ability to use a 2nd Sky box upstairs. I had to have it plugged into a phone socket, which I didn't have up in that room, so these worked a charm.
Simple plug them both in, one in the room with the sky box, the other next to the main phone line socket and sync up... You have to connect the main phone line up to the main receiver plug as well, but this wasn't an issue for us. Sky recognised the "2nd phone socket" with a few minutes... would use again and recommend.

Samsung WMN2000BX Ultra Slim Wall Mount Screen Sizes up to 40-inch to 55-inch
Samsung WMN2000BX Ultra Slim Wall Mount Screen Sizes up to 40-inch to 55-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars My TV is still hanging..., 21 Nov. 2013
Was very worried about how this would work against my new TV... but to be fair the item does come with pretty much every fixing under the sun to cover you. I used this against an external wall (plasterboard, air gap, thermolite block, gap and then brick). As I said the TV is still hanging up : )
With the new LED TV having side and connections hidden downwards, the small leveller which you can use to prop the TV up (like a car bonnet) against the wall is also very useful. Makes attaching new cables a lot easier and I don't have to take the TV off the wall.
For the price and the TV, I'd recommend it.

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Nov. 2013
Used to blow dust from my iPhone 5 front camera... perfect job for that. The force in which it blows out the air is a little startling at first but you can control this with applying less pressure to top. Now using for getting dust out of keyboard and other tiny gaps. Thanks!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Still working, 21 Nov. 2013
What's there to say about this? It arrived in one piece and charges my laptop... I've not noticed any issues with the length of charge or degradation of any kind. Good quality and still using it 6 months on.

LUPO iPhone 4 Replacement LCD Touch Screen Digitizer + Tools - BLACK
LUPO iPhone 4 Replacement LCD Touch Screen Digitizer + Tools - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and good quality, 21 Nov. 2013
Item arrived very quick (next day) for a free delivery service. Quality was good for a spare non-apple part and fitted very well to my iPhone 4. My wife is very pleased and you can't tell the difference. Thanks very much!!

HDIUK 5 metre Figure 8 c7 mains power cable High quality 2 wire copper cable. Ideal for Projector / PS3 Slim / Sky receiver atc
Offered by Prime HDi

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure I can love a cable, 21 Oct. 2013
So it's only getting four stars... but what can you say about a 5 metre cable! It works : )

Page: 1 | 2