Profile for Janet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Street Cat Named Bob
A Street Cat Named Bob
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I would love to have the love a loyal cat like Bob ..., 22 July 2014
A most enjoyable story giving an insight of people trying to come off drugs and join the normal work force. I would love to have the love a loyal cat like Bob who is much more like a dog.

Daffodil ULT300 Dual Powered USB Light - 28 Bulb Reading Lamp with Desk / Headboard Clamp and Flexible Gooseneck - Battery (4xAA Not Included) or USB Power - 3 Brightness Levels - PC and MAC Compatible
Offered by Daffodil UK
Price: 12.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful gadget, 19 Jan 2014
Wish I had seen this one before I ordered the one that sits on the desk. This will clip onto the top of the laptop or side of the table, so as not to take up any room. It can also travel with me and the variable lighting is also very good.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides [DVD]
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Addition to the set., 19 Jan 2014
Have yet to watch this - I do have all the others. It's just that I like to watch Johnny Depp, but in the end, just another film to watch.

Happy Birthday (Elephants) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Elephants) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved by the Gift Voucher, 19 Jan 2014
Birthday present with postage. My son wanted something from Amazon which cost quite a bit, so giving Gift Certificates helps him build up to the correct amount. They are a godsend.

True Confessions of Margaret Hilda Roberts Aged 14
True Confessions of Margaret Hilda Roberts Aged 14
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars More a booklet than a book, 19 Jan 2014
I have only given it 3 stars because there were only 33 pages to read. If it had been a full book's worth it was have had 5 stars. I am a slow read but finished very quickly. What was there was really funny, and I enjoyed it but I it was hardly a book, more a booklet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2014 8:27 PM BST

Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Offered by produXa UK
Price: 10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to date music for my 5 year old, 2 Jan 2014
This was a request from my 5 year old grand-daughter. She appears to love it and it plays her to sleep at night.

Number Ten
Number Ten
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Number Ten (Kindle Edition)
I found this so funny - it doesn't take any imagination to guess who the guy is - and in drag too.

Queen Camilla
Queen Camilla
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Queen Camilla (Kindle Edition)
Having read The Queen and I, several times, I am ploughing my way through this in trepidation!! Very amusing indeed

A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch
A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch
by Jill Murphy
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 2 Jan 2014
Grand-daughter loves the book and has several on Witches already. She is just 5 and beginning to read by herself, silently!

Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager - Megatron
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager - Megatron

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Child, 2 Jan 2014
My grandson was over the moon with this Transformer as he collect them. Very different from the old sort, 30 years ago when his father had transformers..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3