Profile for Greybeard > Reviews

Haten Oak 3 Drawer Bedside Cabinet
Offered by EZL MARKETING LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Haten Oak 3 Drawer Bedside Cabinet
This item is billed as a quality unit. DON'T BE FOOLED. It is of extremely poor quality with very poor assembly quality. The sides are held on by 3 screws and these are covered by paper stickers with wood effect. I bought this unit to modify to a specific width so have seen the quality of the materials used and they are very poor. Low quality chipboard is used throughout and even the top which is bound to have some wear and tear is covered by the same printed paper. I bought this unit as a I had IKEA units which it seems to match. I wish I had spent the few extra pounds and bought an IKEA unit to modify. My advice is DON'T BUY THIS ITEM

Paul O'Grady - The Biography: The Biography
Paul O'Grady - The Biography: The Biography

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Witty and sad, well written and a riveting read.

At My Mother's Knee...: and other low joints
At My Mother's Knee...: and other low joints

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Witty and sad, well written and a riveting read.

Faithfull Pin Vice set 4PC
Faithfull Pin Vice set 4PC

1.0 out of 5 stars Crudely made and not very accurate. The centering of ..., 21 July 2014
Crudely made and not very accurate. The centering of all 4 of the colletts is significantly out of true. They are barely fit for their purpose.

SanDisk SDSDQU-008G-FFP 8 GB C10 Ultra Micro SDHC Card with Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars High Speed, 10 July 2014
This card had greatly increased the speed my satnav works at. My previous card was an old one I have had for some time and this was obviously slowing the routing time on my satnav. Since upgrading my card the speed of the routing has been greatly improved.

Compression Springs Approximately 100 (assorted)
Compression Springs Approximately 100 (assorted)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad deal, 10 July 2014
Not impressed with this selection. The size of spring I was looking for was not included and a lot of the springs in the pack were rusty or corroded.

MPERO IMPACT XT Series Kickstand Case and Belt Clip Holster for Motorola Moto G - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 10 July 2014
This case is fantastic. It offers great protection to my phone and the belt clip is well made and secure to use.

Antique Marks (Collins Gem)
Antique Marks (Collins Gem)

1.0 out of 5 stars The illustrations are poor and difficult to see and finding a specific mark ..., 10 July 2014
I ordered this to try and get an update of my ancient Bradburys Book of Hallmarks. Unfortunately it is poorly constructed and difficult to use. The illustrations are poor and difficult to see and finding a specific mark is very difficult. Even finding marks from the same area is difficult. No attempt has been made to give a comprehensive index which would have made this book much easier to use.

Drill Chuck Set of 3, 6mm 10mm 13mm all with 1mt Arbor
Drill Chuck Set of 3, 6mm 10mm 13mm all with 1mt Arbor

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 Mar 2014
These chucks are basic but functional. The mechanisms are somewhat rough but they work. For the money, they are a good buy.

1 - 2 Morse Taper Sleeve Adaptor
1 - 2 Morse Taper Sleeve Adaptor

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, 17 Mar 2014
This item is ground on the outside taper but not on the inside one. This does not seem to prevent the unit from being functional but I would have expected it to be ground on both. I have used it and the taper seems to hold.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3