Profile for Han > Reviews

Content by Han

Han

New Womens Brown Asos Lottie Suede Ballet Flats Ladies Court Shoes Loafer Flats Size 3/8 (5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!, 25 Jun 2014
These shoes are wonderfully soft and supple. I tried them on once the delivery arrived and kept them on. Very comfortable with no part of the shoe rubbing. VERY impressed and would definitely recommend. I even went back to order another pair, but to my horror they didn't have any more in stock or know if they would get anymore in the future:(

Gusti Genuine Leather Bag Handbag Vintage Shoulder Bag Satchel Leisure Bag Brown M24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bag, 15 April 2013
I'm so pleased with this product. Made from really soft leather and supplied with a tin of polish. Arrived very fast and well packaged. I have had comments on it already, so i have recomended to everyone.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Silver
WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Silver
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 April 2013
This portable hard drive is absolutley fantastic, its very fast and compact. I have now bought another one and recommended it many times.

Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Kingston Technology Micro SDHC 16GB Memory Card
Offered by eZee Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 11 Mar 2013
Works fantastically. Holds a huge amount of files i.e. pictures & video. Highly recommend to everyone at the price. arrived very fast and well packaged.

AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential
AmazonBasics Hard Black Carrying Case for My Passport Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 11 Mar 2013
Have bought two of these now for my two passport external drives. They are very sturdy protecting everything inside. Recommend to everyone.

Thumbs Up MINI DV Action Camera
Thumbs Up MINI DV Action Camera
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Mar 2013
I cant believe such a small camera works so well, but it does. Very easy to use.
The only let down is that a light flashes when recording. Other than that it works exactly as description.

Bislinks® Fashion Retro Big Ben Stamp PU Leather Smart Cover Case For iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 The New iPad Retina
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Mar 2013
This product arrived very quickly and well packaged.

It protects the ipad very well, feels nice to the touch and works perfectly. Recommend to everyone.

Wildlife World Squirrel Feeder
Wildlife World Squirrel Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Dec 2012
A brilliant product that my local squirrel's love... especially now the cold weather is on its way. Being made of wood I think is better than the metal feeders which can get very cold in winter and the lids are very heavy. You have to get this products....the squirrel's will thank you.

Red and Tan Leather Wallet Smart Flip Case Cover for The New iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 with Full Sleep Wake compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 10 Sep 2012
I have bought 2 of these cases so far, brown and tan (for myself) and red and tan (as a present). They are fantastic smart covers that provide excellent protection for your ipad. Very well made and the leather is so soft you cant help but touch it (or is that just me?!). The three stand positions are fantastic for ease of typing or for watching videos etc. I have already recommended to several friends. Excellent product at a fantastic price. I absolutely recommend this product, I cant praise it enough.