Profile for SarahJane > Reviews

HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Pink by Maikai
HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Pink by Maikai
Offered by Maikai Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, poor fit, 3 Sep 2014
I like the colour of this case hence the two stars but the fit is terrible. I haven't returned it because it's too much hassle but I wouldn't have bought it if I'd had the opportunity to try this case on my phone in a shop. Overall disappointed and wouldn't recommend.

simplehuman - 38 Litre Rectangular Pedal Bin - Fingerprint-Proof Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 26 July 2014
This bin was a great purchase - it looks sleek and it works like a dream. It has a handy function where you can manually set the lid to stay up which I use more often than not - but it's good to know I can re-set the lid down when visitors are coming! The SimpleHuman white bags fit neatly inside - no more unsightly black bags hanging outside the bin as I had previously.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 26 July 2014
Great hard drive - plug and play. Just what I was looking for. I feel safe in the knowledge my important files and folders are backed up in a form I can actually see. I also have a Cloud back up programme but it's always a comfort to physically back up the files onto a hard drive just to be sure.

Gibsons Jolly Jumpers Spot The Sillies Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces)
Gibsons Jolly Jumpers Spot The Sillies Jigsaw Puzzle (100 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle for a 6-8 year old (and their adult relatives!), 26 July 2014
I gave this puzzle to my 6 year old niece and it was a great success. She's now 7 and is still enjoying it - as am I! It's just the right level of difficulty and we have enjoyed searching for the 'sillies' each time. Great purchase.

Seven Years in Tibet (Paladin Books)
Seven Years in Tibet (Paladin Books)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tedious in places, 26 July 2014
Some parts of the book were interesting; others rather tedious. I was relieved when it was over - never a good sign! But I did finish it (it wasn't poor enough to abandon completely) hence the 3 stars.

Punchcase Hansen Kindle Cover 'Trellis' Navy and White  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]
Punchcase Hansen Kindle Cover 'Trellis' Navy and White [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation), Kindle (5th Generation), Kindle Touch (4th Generation) and Kindle (7th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case - attractive and robust, 26 July 2014
Really lovely case. Not sure what another reviewer was referring to when they said it isn't well made. It's been on a month long trip to Borneo with me and is still looking as good as new!

Bosch Tassimo T12 Vivy TAS1202GB Hot Drinks & Coffee Machine - Black
Bosch Tassimo T12 Vivy TAS1202GB Hot Drinks & Coffee Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a fortune at Starbucks, 26 July 2014
I love my Bosch Tassimo machine and on top of that, it was half price! There are a couple of points that would have been helpful to include in the instruction manual:

1. To operate the machine, turn it on using the side power switch, then open the lid and insert the new coffee pod before pressing start. It is essential to do this in the order stated or the machine will not work! I only found this out by calling the help line. In other words, do not insert a new coffee pod, then turn on the power switch as the machine will not have registered that there is a new coffee pod inside and it will not start up.

2. When opening the flip top lid (to remove or insert a coffee pod) it is important that the lid is flipped all the way back or it will not close (the lid kind of goes up and then back so it must be pushed both upwards and backwards).

3. If for any reason you need to remove a new coffee pod once it has been inserted, take great care when re-inserting it into the machine. If you misalign it and an extra hole is punctured in the foil, an unholy mess will result! This happened to me when I was struggling with the first problem mentioned above. The result was coffee powder and hot liquid everywhere - very messy! When used correctly, each pod should have 2 piercings in it (ie not 3 or more).

The product description & Tassimo website tells you that the machine also makes lattes, hot chocolate etc. Be warned this is using processed milk powder and personally I don't think they have perfected the taste of the processed milk just yet. Therefore I prefer to heat fresh milk in the microwave and add the Tassimo coffee to it.

Lastly, the product support for this machine is excellent - easy to get through on the phone and very knowledgeable, helpful staff. So if you do have any problems, you can rest assured they will be resolved. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.

Lypsyl Lip Balm 3 Pack - Original Flavour
Lypsyl Lip Balm 3 Pack - Original Flavour
Offered by The Sweet Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars The one and only - thank goodness still available on Amazon, 26 July 2014
I love Lypsyl - why don't the shops seem to stock it any more?! This is the only brand that stays on my lips rather than melting straight off!

A4 Document Award Certificate Photo Frame 8.25" x 11.75" 21 x 29.7cm Gold New
A4 Document Award Certificate Photo Frame 8.25" x 11.75" 21 x 29.7cm Gold New
Offered by the bay tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 26 July 2014
Well made, looks good, very happy with this frame.

10 Pack 60W BC B22 Clear Classic A GLS Light Bulbs, Bayonet Cap, Incandescent Lamps, 700 Lumen, Mains 240V, Globes (1)
Offered by BEST BULBS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, 26 July 2014
Very happy with this purchase - good price and happy to have 10 bulbs that come on immediately!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3