Profile for lcajgabriel > Reviews

Content by lcajgabriel

lcajgabriel

Bake Through the Bible: 20 Fun Cooking Activities to Explore the Bible Story with Young Children (Beginning with God)
by Susi Bentley-Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and my 5 year old have really enjoyed using this book, 16 Dec. 2014
Me and my 5 year old have really enjoyed using this book. I was noticing that although we are a Christian family, go to church every sunday and encourage prayer with our children in daily life most of the time we just were forgetting about God and not really having Christ and his teatchings present and as something that you naturally reflect on every day.

Here enters Bake through the Bible! What a brilliant way to talk to your children about bible stories and enjoy listening to their reflections on them:) Trust me you'll be surprise.

The book has a lovely feel to it. I gave me some new baking ideas but even the recipes that you might consider more simple are brought to you in a new light because you are reflecting on a story.

Actually got some more of these as Christmas presents for friends :)

The Way [DVD]
The Way [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my husbands favourite films and have to say mine too, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Way [DVD] (DVD)
One of my husbands favourite films and have to say mine too. Martin sheen is brilliant on it.
As a Christian family we often go on pilgrimages and have considered the camino but might wait until kids are a bit older and do a modified version of it.
Very inspiring feel good film.
A definite must watch

Shea Butter Unrefined 100% Pure, Raw, Natural & Organic | Certified Grade A Ivory African Shea Butter For Eczema, Penetrates Deep Through Layers of Skin, Speeds Up Cell Renewal, Re Moisturizes & Repairs Hands, Feet, Lips, Hair and Scalp. For Sensitive Skin, Babies, Use in Pregnancy To Prevent Stretch Marks - Benefits For All Skin Care - 100g,250g,500g,1kg - No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Penniwise

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 1 kg tub to start with as am very pleased with it, 16 Dec. 2014
should have bought the 1 kg tub to start with as am very pleased with it. Got this initially for my son that has eczema and the stuff from pharmacy just wasn't moisturising his skin enough.
Once you soften it on your hand it spreads nice and softly on skin. Like the very subtle smell to and the fact that I'm not adding any nasty ingredients to my sons skin.
I got a small plastic travel cosmetic tub from boots and transferred some of the butter to it to carry it on my bag.
Great product. Thanks

Vegetarian Freedom Mallows Strawberry Flavour
Vegetarian Freedom Mallows Strawberry Flavour
Offered by Healthy Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars It was also my first taste at 28( yes I know it's sad.., 16 Dec. 2014
I had been longing for vegan or vegetarian marshmallows for AGES........I had these on the amazon basket saved for later for a while as wasn't sure if they were worth the price and ended up getting them as a treat for my 5 year old to roast on a fire with daddy. It was also my first taste at 28( yes I know it's sad...) and have to say that loved it. Wish could afford them more often.

Veggie Tales Minnesota Cuke and the search for Noahs Umbrella Region 2
Veggie Tales Minnesota Cuke and the search for Noahs Umbrella Region 2
Offered by re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars ... husband and 4 year old daughter watched this and loved it. We like veggietales in general but this ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Me my husband and 4 year old daughter watched this and loved it. We like veggietales in general but this one has to be a favourite. The way they teach kids important lessons is fun, exciting and easy to understand. We also love their silly song and we were singing the ice cream for ages afterwards.

Para la nina...gelado de pina....:)

Well worth the price!

The Five-Year Engagement
The Five-Year Engagement
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best film I've seen in a while and I'm quite ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Best film I've seen in a while and I'm quite picky. Thought the plot was unexpected and hilarious. The performances of all the actors were brilliant. A really good watch.

When I Was A Lad - A Collection Of Children's Folk Songs
When I Was A Lad - A Collection Of Children's Folk Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages and very addictive!, 8 Mar. 2014
My daughter loves this. My wife loves this. I love this! If anyone is a folk lover who wishes to pass on the passion to future
generations then this is a great starting point. You will be singing all day!

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Chocolate Whey Protein Shake Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drink!, 8 Mar. 2014
I bought this for £27.95. That is an excellent price for Promax 908g and currently cheaper than Holland and Barrett's 2 for 1 . Good protein that tastes great and mixes well with porridge, etc. Significantly speeds up muscular recovery if taken within an hour of workout and before bed for that first REM repair boost!

Physionics® HNTLB06 Weight Bench with Barbell Rack Fitness Training
Physionics® HNTLB06 Weight Bench with Barbell Rack Fitness Training

3.0 out of 5 stars good price but that is what it is worth, 8 Mar. 2014
Good points- For a home gym capable of bench press, leg squat and dead lift this is acceptable and the curl function is a nice bonus. The chair is separate to the rack and this makes the item hugely desirable. To buy something si ilar for home use you would be possibly looking at purchasing the items separately. The height of the chair is good if you are a six footer. The generous width of the resting arms helps and the rack will take 1 inch and also olympic bars. The rubber pads secure the rack nicely, as does hanging additional weights off the back.

Bad points. The chair is so rocky that you think you are on a roller coaster!. Towels and foam padding solve this problem, however. There are various faults in construction all stemming from inaccurate welding. The ring which you use for inserting the stop pin for the curl bar is off centre. This means the bar will not work unless you enlarge the hole that the pin is intended to slot into. Also. The seat position is not as appears in the picture. The fixing bracket rather then being welded in the right place has been fixed to the bend point of the lower bar- this contributes to a very unsteady seat.

Overall, this is a good starter for people wanting to work out at home (so three stars). As someone recovering from a muscular tear with a busy working week I do not want to pay for gym membership or need anything that will take heavy lifting -yet. So this system works fine for me at the moment. However, in time I am sure I will have to buy a sturdier, stronger system if I want to get a full workout at home.