Profile for Saza > Reviews

Content by Saza

Saza

Unity 5 x 7-inch Portrait Double Photo Frame, Silver Plated
Unity 5 x 7-inch Portrait Double Photo Frame, Silver Plated

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful frame and better quality than I expected for such ..., 11 Dec. 2014
Beautiful frame and better quality than I expected for such a good price. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

Honda VFR750 FL,FM,FN,FP,FR,FS,FT,FV,FW Chain and Sprocket Kit (RC36) 90-98 Chain and Sprocket Kit (SPR33316 / SPR134043 / / CHX530112)
Offered by arwmotorcycles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sss chain at a knock down price., 7 Mar. 2014
I am very pleased with this item and amazed at the price compared with most online prices. I have no trouble in recommending this product.

50 Great Bible Stories for Kids
50 Great Bible Stories for Kids
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cd, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old to listen to in bed. It is great for that and he is really enjoying it. The narrator is American and I would have preferred an English voice but that is a minor point. It may have been enhanced by music and/or sound effects but for use at bedtime it is quite adequate for us. Overall a good cd with plenty of stories to listen to, we choose a different starting point each night to vary the stories. It was delivered quickly and packaged well.

Spinning Four Flag Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Rubber Band Guns & Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow, new design - a great Christmas present for any budding indoor assassins! Made in the UK!!
Offered by Surefire Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, 11 Jan. 2014
This is a nice idea to have a target to aim at but didn't hold my sons attention for very long and now sits in the toy cupboard! Other children may feel differently though and older ones could compete for the highest score maybe.

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Lex the T-Rex
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Lex the T-Rex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy., 11 Jan. 2014
This is a great toy that is simple enough for my 6 year son to transform without help. He has played with this for many hours. It is robust too so should last. A great toy for any child whether or not they are into dinosaurs!

Dino Bite Action and Reflex Game
Dino Bite Action and Reflex Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 11 Jan. 2014
This was bought for my 6 year old son but was enjoyed more by my 11 year old daughter!!! This was due to the fact my son was too nervous of being 'bitten' by the dinosaur!!! It is a simple game with nice sound effects and really makes you jump when the dinosaur moves! I can recommend it.

Logo Billionaire Board Game
Logo Billionaire Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Logo Billionaire Board Game (Toy)
This was bought for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas. At first looking at the instructions I thought it was going to be really complicated, but after playing only once we had got to grips with the rules and moved straight onto the full version. It is a very good game for adults and older children and doesn't last too last too long. I would recommend it to any family.

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Span the Spinosaurus
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Span the Spinosaurus

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dinosaur., 11 Jan. 2014
This was bought for my 6 year old son for Christmas. It is very entertaining, especially with the added discs for shooting. The only negative is the packaging, we didn't realise that there was a transparent band holding it together and nearly broke the toy trying to get it to transform...so beware when first using. Once we solved this problem it was really enjoyed by my son.

Rush Hour 2 by Thinkfun
Rush Hour 2 by Thinkfun

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rush Hour 2 by Thinkfun (Toy)
This is a great extension to the original game. My 11 year old daughter flew through the cards that came with the game but these have given her a bit more of a challenge. The only downside is that the vehicles in the pictures don't all match the cars that come with the original game...but there are ones of the same size so you can still play ok. Overall a great game.