Profile for L. Galloway > Reviews

SupaHome Window Cleaner
SupaHome Window Cleaner
Offered by AP Motor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little cleaner, 18 Nov. 2014
Excellent value for money. Saves time. I use it with my Karcher window vacuum.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sear, 15 Nov. 2014
Excellent quality and very sturdy. When it said wood I expected it to be thick & clumsy but I was wrong. You wouldn''t think it was wood. The colour is good and it matches my toilet very well. When I need to replace the toilet seat in my bathroom upstairs I will definitely buy another one of these.

Inkrite Professional Inkjet Photo Paper 6x4 260gsm 100 sheets
Inkrite Professional Inkjet Photo Paper 6x4 260gsm 100 sheets
Offered by Refresh eCommerce

5.0 out of 5 stars Best paper around, 12 Oct. 2014
Quality product, good price

Subaru Keyring (logo)
Subaru Keyring (logo)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Subaru Keyring (logo) (Audio CD)
Really pleased with this purchase. A classy key ring at a reasonable price! Free delivery makes a difference. Will keep an eye out for similar products

Wasgij Destiny 15th Anniversary Jigsaw Puzzle in a Special Edition Tin (2 x 1000 Pieces)
Offered by AAA Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jigsaw, 26 April 2014
Great jigsaw. Excellent quality & fun to do. Will continue to purchase Wasgij products. Quite difficult to do those without a box picture but adds to the challenge!

S.U.M.O. (Shut Up, Move On): The Straight-Talking Guide to Creating and Enjoying a Brilliant Life
by Paul McGee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 26 April 2014
I already knew what to expect from this book as I recently attended one of Paul's workshops. I would recommend this book to anyone who needs to make life changes or just needs a dose of inspiration.

Revlon 5265CU Shape and Smooth Air Styler
Revlon 5265CU Shape and Smooth Air Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 Jan. 2014
It is difficult to find a small hot brush anymore however this one fitted the bill. I purchased the item as a Christmas present and I was not disappointed. It was delivered promptly and it was of excellent quality. Value for money guaranteed with this one!

FOR APPLE IPHONE 4 4S SILICONE GEL SKIN CASE COVER+FREE STYLUS BY GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} (Multi Dog Cat Paw Foot)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 1 Jan. 2014
The case is of good quality and given the price good value for money. I would have liked to have had a cut out section for the volume buttons & around the apple logo on the back of my phone but overall I am satisfied with this product.

Bulk Hardware 170mm Lansdown Style Latch Handle - Polished Brass
Bulk Hardware 170mm Lansdown Style Latch Handle - Polished Brass

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 6 Aug. 2013
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these handles, particularly as they were so reasonably priced. They closely match the other interior handles downstairs and I would not hesitate to purchase from this supplier again. Speedy deliver too.

Bulk Hardware 170mm Lansdown Style Lock Handle - Polished Brass
Bulk Hardware 170mm Lansdown Style Lock Handle - Polished Brass

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price - good product, 6 Aug. 2013
I bought these handles because they closely matched the handles on my other interior doors. They are of good quality particularly taking into consideration the price and look really nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15