Profile for TV Addict Amy > Reviews

Sex And The City: The Essential Collection [DVD]
Sex And The City: The Essential Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars A girl's best friend, 2 July 2010
I'm 20 years old, and i've only just recently discovered the whole Sex & the City franchise. After enjoying the first film i decided to get into the series themselves, and i am so glad i did! As an aspiring writer, keen on fashion & shoes, and adore gossiping with my girl friends, i cannot believe i havent discovered Sex & the City sooner! It has swiftly become one of my favourite tv shows and i decided to treat myself to the boxset, instead of trying to watch the repeats on the tv. It is a gorgeous looking boxset, and i think this boxset should be in every woman's dvd collection! Go on girls, treat yourselves to this boxset. You will not regret it!

Remember, Remember (The Fifth of November): The History of Britain in Bite-Sized Chunks
by Judy Parkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of History, 19 Jan. 2009
I'm hoping to go to University in September to study History, and i wanted a book that would cover British history (as that is my particular interest) yet i did not want a history book that would take me ages to read. I'm very glad i found this book, it covers everything right from the Roman era to WW2. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who has a keen interest in British history. It is a quick read but very informative at the same time.