Profile for T. Christie > Reviews

Cat-Man-Doo Extra Large Bonito Flakes, 1-Ounce Container
Offered by Happy Dog Place
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars These treats will drive your cat wild!, 31 May 2014
Wow! I've tried every cat treat on the market & my bengal kitty turned her nose up at all of them. I thought I'd have to carry pieces of prawns in a bag if I wanted to attempt any training. I saw that Jackson Galaxy recommended these treats so I thought I'd give them a go. Before I'd even opened the seal on the tub she was all over it! I've had to hide the tub in a cupboard because I'm worried she'll finally get into it & eat the lot.
To see my cat this happy is well worth the money. The flakes are shaved so thin that this tub could last for ages anyway! They arrived quickly & I'll def be ordering them again.

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 10 Dec 2012
Every track is beautiful and mesmerising. Best album I've bought in a long long time!!
Don't think about it, everyone I know that's heard it has gone out and bought a copy for themselves.
Happy listening!

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Deluxe Edition)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just a good Florence track, 24 Sep 2010
Well, being a huge Florence & the machine fan I fell in love with the track "heavy in your arms" which was only available on the soundtrack. I thought it might be one of those albums that I end up transferring the one track I love onto my laptop and the cd would just linger in the cupboard. Actually, it's pretty good. There's quite a lot of good music on there. I'm not an mp3 or ipod girl but the cd has found it's way into the car which is where I enjoy listening to music most of all. Definately worth a listen and I don't regret the purchase.

Cupcakes: Luscious Bakeshop Favorites from Your Home Kitchen
Cupcakes: Luscious Bakeshop Favorites from Your Home Kitchen
by Shelly Kaldunski
Price: 8.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cupcake book out there so far!, 17 Jun 2010
I have bought endless books on cupcakes from the well known bakeries to little known authors. This is the best! It is the only book that tells you how to make buttercream with egg whites. It's like using marshmallow as a base to the buttercream. This cretes a light whipped fingerlicking topping perfect for icing delicate little cakes and easy to pipe.
If you've been hit by cupcake fever then this is the book to get, no exceptions!

Leon: Ingredients & Recipes: Ingredients and Recipes
Leon: Ingredients & Recipes: Ingredients and Recipes
by Allegra McEvedy
Price: 22.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon Ingredients & Recipes, 17 July 2009
Leon: Ingredients and Recipes
This is an amazing cook book. I had heard of it but was reluctant to spend money on a book when I had never sampled any of their food. On a recent trip to London I got my opportunity and was completely hooked. In the space of a week I had eaten there at least 5 times. I got home and immediately ordered the cookbook hoping that all my favourites would be in it...I wasn't dissapointed. Now I can happily cook all the meals that I loved eating and many more as well.
This book gives great practical recipies that are healthy and nutrititous but don't sacrifice on taste. A book that you will actually use and love rather than one that sits on the shelf and is only used for dinner parties.