Profile for T. Christie > Reviews

Content by T. Christie

T. Christie (Inverness)

[NEW in UK] PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (Walnut Brown) - 5 star Amazon.com product with over 3000 reviews!
Offered by PetFusion EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it!, 6 Nov. 2014
My cat adores this scratcher! As soon as I unwrapped it she jumped up and made herself comfortable. The shape is far more appealing than your average cat scratcher and it has the added benefit of working as a bed too. My cat loves to lounge on it!
Let's be honest, it's expensive for a lump of cardboard but I have to confess it lasts better than my other cardboard scratchers and you can turn it over when its trashed and it'll look like new again. Personally I'd rather pay the higher price and live with something that I find appealing to look at.

Cat Man Doo Bonito Bow Wow Flakes for dogs Size:4 Oz
Cat Man Doo Bonito Bow Wow Flakes for dogs Size:4 Oz
Offered by FHL Store

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a cat then you need to try these., 24 July 2014
Crack for cats! My bengal won't eat any other treats. She has a serious addiction but I'm happy to accommodate when the treat is so healthy and natural. Thank you a million times for shipping to the uk!

Cat-Man-Doo Extra Large Bonito Flakes, 1-Ounce Container
Cat-Man-Doo Extra Large Bonito Flakes, 1-Ounce Container
Offered by Happy Dog Place

5.0 out of 5 stars These treats will drive your cat wild!, 31 May 2014
Wow! I've tried every cat treat on the market & my bengal kitty turned her nose up at all of them. I thought I'd have to carry pieces of prawns in a bag if I wanted to attempt any training. I saw that Jackson Galaxy recommended these treats so I thought I'd give them a go. Before I'd even opened the seal on the tub she was all over it! I've had to hide the tub in a cupboard because I'm worried she'll finally get into it & eat the lot.
To see my cat this happy is well worth the money. The flakes are shaved so thin that this tub could last for ages anyway! They arrived quickly & I'll def be ordering them again.

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Born To Die - The Paradise Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 10 Dec. 2012
Every track is beautiful and mesmerising. Best album I've bought in a long long time!!
Don't think about it, everyone I know that's heard it has gone out and bought a copy for themselves.
Happy listening!

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Deluxe Edition)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just a good Florence track, 24 Sept. 2010
Well, being a huge Florence & the machine fan I fell in love with the track "heavy in your arms" which was only available on the soundtrack. I thought it might be one of those albums that I end up transferring the one track I love onto my laptop and the cd would just linger in the cupboard. Actually, it's pretty good. There's quite a lot of good music on there. I'm not an mp3 or ipod girl but the cd has found it's way into the car which is where I enjoy listening to music most of all. Definately worth a listen and I don't regret the purchase.

Cupcakes: Luscious Bakeshop Favorites from Your Home Kitchen
Cupcakes: Luscious Bakeshop Favorites from Your Home Kitchen
by Shelly Kaldunski

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cupcake book out there so far!, 17 Jun. 2010
I have bought endless books on cupcakes from the well known bakeries to little known authors. This is the best! It is the only book that tells you how to make buttercream with egg whites. It's like using marshmallow as a base to the buttercream. This cretes a light whipped fingerlicking topping perfect for icing delicate little cakes and easy to pipe.
If you've been hit by cupcake fever then this is the book to get, no exceptions!

Leon: Ingredients & Recipes: Ingredients and Recipes
Leon: Ingredients & Recipes: Ingredients and Recipes
by Allegra McEvedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Leon Ingredients & Recipes, 17 July 2009
Leon: Ingredients and Recipes
This is an amazing cook book. I had heard of it but was reluctant to spend money on a book when I had never sampled any of their food. On a recent trip to London I got my opportunity and was completely hooked. In the space of a week I had eaten there at least 5 times. I got home and immediately ordered the cookbook hoping that all my favourites would be in it...I wasn't dissapointed. Now I can happily cook all the meals that I loved eating and many more as well.
This book gives great practical recipies that are healthy and nutrititous but don't sacrifice on taste. A book that you will actually use and love rather than one that sits on the shelf and is only used for dinner parties.