Profile for Gamston28 > Reviews

Content by Gamston28

Gamston28

Page: 1 | 2
The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent thriller but rather blood thirsty, 28 May 2016
A page turner. Excellent thriller but rather blood thirsty; Lots of gruesome descriptions

Understanding The Contested Auction (MASTER BRIDGE)
Understanding The Contested Auction (MASTER BRIDGE)
by Ron Klinger

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book. I found it easy to read and ..., 27 April 2016
An excellent book. I found it easy to read and very helpful about deciding if your hand is defensive or not and when to bid on.

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story. A real page turner right up to ..., 27 April 2016
A great story. A real page turner right up to the last line. I couldn't wait to get the next book in the series. Jeffery Archer knows how to tell a good tale.

Deluxe Umbrella Holder For Powakaddy Freeway Golf Trolleys.  Fits Classic, Classic Legend, Freeway Mark 1 (not mark 2 or sport) and Powakaddy Highway Electric Golf Trolleys. Also suitable for Energy / Lucas electric golf trolleys
Deluxe Umbrella Holder For Powakaddy Freeway Golf Trolleys. Fits Classic, Classic Legend, Freeway Mark 1 (not mark 2 or sport) and Powakaddy Highway Electric Golf Trolleys. Also suitable for Energy / Lucas electric golf trolleys
Offered by Pure Golf Online

3.0 out of 5 stars power addy umbrella holder, 19 Jun. 2015
Easy to fit to my old style power caddy. Arrived promptly. It lies forwards which covers the speed numbers but I am pleased with my purchase

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 April 2015
Exactly what I wanted to sell biscuits on a charity stall. Arrived promptly. I consider the price reasonable.

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars The Husband's Secret, 29 Oct. 2013
Definitely a page turner. I believed in the characters. "The secret" was revealed half way though and was a big surprise. The story gave a good description of suburban Australian life with comforting casseroles and cakes. I was recommended this book and I am happy to recommend it to others.

Pasos 2 Spanish Intermediate Course 3rd Edition revised: Activity Book
Pasos 2 Spanish Intermediate Course 3rd Edition revised: Activity Book
by Rosa Maria Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Activity Book, 14 April 2013
This is the support book for Pasos 2. It has lots of good questions with the answers at the end. Used with Pasos 2 it is a very good way of learning to speak Spanish. The exercises are interesting and at the right level of difficulty. You would find it difficult to use on its own.
It is well produced and attractive in black and white. I enjoy using it.

Even more...Senior Moments
Even more...Senior Moments
by Past Times
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Senior Moments, 14 April 2013
This makes me laugh every time I look at it. eg Retirement is the period when you exchange the notes in your wallet for snapshots of your grandchildren. An excellent present for the newly retired.
There are lots of pithy sayings about retirement that I feel are all very true but not depressing.

¿Eres tú, María? (Lola Lago, detective) (Spanish Edition)
¿Eres tú, María? (Lola Lago, detective) (Spanish Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lola Lago, 14 April 2013
I use this novel at my Spanish group. I am an internediate speaker and I find the vocabulary easy to follow with a dictionary. The story is an exciting detective story with twists and turns. This is the first real book I have read in Spanish and I have enjoyed it. I have it on my kindle wnich was cheaper than the book but there are no questions at the end and with a kindle it is more difficult to flick to the notes at the end.

Pasos 2 Spanish Intermediate Course 3rd edition revised: Coursebook and CDs: intermediate course in Spanish
by Rosa Maria Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spanish course, 14 April 2013
Attractive colourful paperback with shiny pictures. Covers verbs and more difficult language. Good exercises but no answers.
I like using the book and find it very helpful.
It is especially useful when used with the Activity book which does have answers.

Page: 1 | 2