Profile for lin > Reviews

Content by lin

lin

Page: 1 | 2
Relaxed - Contemplative Soundscape, Sleep Aid for Insomnia Symptoms and Sleeping Disorder. With Nature Sounds for Herbal Sleep, Gentle Sounds for Baby Relaxation and Sleeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing aid to get to sleep when stress or worries won't let you and healthier then using medication!, 13 Jan. 2015
Makes me sleep so deep! Wonderful.

Without You
Without You

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Without You (MP3 Download)
I am waiting for music of him. His voice is so nice!

VivReal Green Professional Dressmaking Pinking Shears Crafts Zig Zag Cut Scissors
Offered by bestbuy66

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing scissors! great price for great quality., 13 Jan. 2015
I love these scissors! Wish I had bought them years ago. They cut off fabric nicely so no nasty ruffles on the ends.

Keedox KeyCaller Key Finder Receiver & Transmitters Kit - Easily Find Your Misplaced Keys - Includes 3 Smile FaceTransmitters
Offered by Donner-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and handy little gadget!, 13 Jan. 2015
Could recommend it to anyone that always forgets his keys or wallet. Wish there were more buttons on it. design is small enough so it blends with other things. Battery has run down now which strikes me as fast, only had it around 6 months if I remember correctly.

Crocs Specialist, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Black, 4 UK (M)/5 UK (W)
Crocs Specialist, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Black, 4 UK (M)/5 UK (W)

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought it because I am learning to become a ..., 13 Jan. 2015
I bought it because I am learning to become a massage therapist. Except they were the wrong type of shoe's so now I use them in and around the house. They are very comfy!

The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack 2013 edition
The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack 2013 edition
by Driving Standards Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend!, 13 Jan. 2015
Very good price for quality! Contains everything you need to know.

Excuse Me!: A Little Book of Manners (Lift-The-Flap Book)
Excuse Me!: A Little Book of Manners (Lift-The-Flap Book)
by Karen Katz

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but pricey for only 6 pages., 13 Jan. 2015
I love the drawings, its very clear for a toddler to read and fun. Downside is that I paid over 6Pounds for a 6 page book that includes delivery. Seems expensive to me.

EOZY 1 pcs Vintage Fashion Warm Wool Women's Cute Lady Hat Trendy Bowler Derby Hat Men's Cloche Cap,Head Circumference: Approx 57cm/ 22 Inches (#8 Black)
Offered by Ju Bao

5.0 out of 5 stars I can recommend it!, 23 Dec. 2014
Just what I needed, hat looks good.

Antonio Carluccio's Simple Cooking
Antonio Carluccio's Simple Cooking
by Antonio Carluccio

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for the cookers!, 23 Dec. 2014
My partner loved the book! He was very content with it so mission accomplished.

I Love My Daddy
I Love My Daddy
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a good fathersday present!, 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: I Love My Daddy (Paperback)
Its a lovely book, my child loves to read it and point out the things she knows. wish they would have used something so that kids can feel certain things for instance daddys beard.

Page: 1 | 2