Profile for Victoria Panormo > Reviews

Victoria Panormo

Karrimor Unisex Adult Urban 30 Urban 30  - Purple/Charcoal, 30 Litres
Karrimor Unisex Adult Urban 30 Urban 30 - Purple/Charcoal, 30 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality backpack at a bargain price, 12 Sept. 2014
Good quality backpack at a bargain price.

Calpol Vapouriser Night Plug In Refills - 5 Pads
Calpol Vapouriser Night Plug In Refills - 5 Pads
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Ocado, 27 Feb. 2013
I was tired of Ocado selling out of these during my time of need so I turned to Amazon for help. To my surprise (although I'm not sure why) these were cheaper.

The product itself is very neat and portable. The light on the unit is a little bright at first but now I'm used to it as is my little boy.

If you're looking for a product to ease breathing whilst your little one has a cold, look no further (except for the unit itself).

100 x Loypack 150mm / 6 inch White Plastic Cake Pop Lollipop Sticks
100 x Loypack 150mm / 6 inch White Plastic Cake Pop Lollipop Sticks
Offered by The Packaging Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional and easy to use, 27 Feb. 2013
I had previous bought the softer equivalent from Lakeland (which were a similar price for 35!!).
The plastic version as much more durable.
I would buy these again.

100 3"x5" Loypack Cellophane cake pop sweet bags
100 3"x5" Loypack Cellophane cake pop sweet bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 27 Feb. 2013
Perfect size for cake pops and they make them look so professional. I've had nothing but compliments.
I would buy these again.

Skibz Dribble Bib (Denim, 0 - 36 Months)
Skibz Dribble Bib (Denim, 0 - 36 Months)
Offered by Daisybabyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 27 Feb. 2013
These bibs seem to be on the expensive side but in my opinion they are worth it.
I wouldn't think twice about buying a Tshirt or a jumper for my little boy for £10 but I was then constantly pairing it with a cheaper version of this product that seemed to be saturated in minutes.

The poppers make the bib easy to put on, take off and wash. I can't tell you how disappointed I am when I'm hanging out the washing to find one of the old cheaper bibs are stuck to a nice top all because they fasten with Velcro. I now have 3 of these bibs. I recommend that you buy one to try it......

Skibz Dribble Bib - Black & White Cow
Skibz Dribble Bib - Black & White Cow
Offered by Mum, Dad and Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 27 Feb. 2013

Joseph Joseph Cut and Carve Plus Chopping Board, Small - White
Joseph Joseph Cut and Carve Plus Chopping Board, Small - White

5.0 out of 5 stars The size is just right, 27 Feb. 2013
I bought this small white chopping board to replace the equivalent larger size we have had for a few years. I loved the large board however it required hand washing as it was too big for our dishwasher. The smaller size fits perfectly into our standard sized dishwasher.

With the larger board I noticed that after a few years the meat spikes on the carving size had become worn. This is not to the point of obsolescence merely an observation. After only a few uses I can see that the smaller board may suffer from the same problem however this does not effect my view of this product.

The board is excellent. A must for any household serving roast dinners on a regular basis.

Havaianas Women's Slim Logo Flip Flops
Havaianas Women's Slim Logo Flip Flops

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy the next size up, 27 Feb. 2013
I bought these to replace my white Havaianas from last summer.
These are very comfortable and stylish flip flops.
I was very happy to pay less than £12 to replace them (I was expecting to pay around £20).

I noticed on another review someone recommended buying the next size up.
I wear a size 6, so I bought size 7-8. Sure enough a pair marked as EUR 39-40 arrived (which is actually UK 6-7). It pays to read the reviews.