Profile for :) > Reviews

Content by :)

15-Minute Japanese: Learn Japanese in Just 15 Minutes a Day (Eyewitness Travel 15-Minute Language Packs)
by VARIOUS
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 11.11

2.0 out of 5 stars More like a speaking phrase book, 20 Jun 2013
This book is great if you are visiting Japan and would like to know a bit of basics and to help you during your stay. However, unlike the misleading title says, it does not help you to Learn Japanese. As another review said, it doesn't give you any understanding of structure or grammar - just phrases to memorise.

A5 Week to View 2013 Diary Excellent Quality Assorted Colours
A5 Week to View 2013 Diary Excellent Quality Assorted Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and customer service!, 29 Nov 2012
This order came VERY fast! When I flicked through the book, I noticed that there was a rip in one of the pages and the company sent me another one instead! There reply was fast and helpful! Also, at the back, there is a couple of pages to keep track of income/outcome. Not a massive amount of space (one page for three months) but still very helpful!
Overall, I've just been very satisfied with everything about this - quality, customer service and delivery!

Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 29 Nov 2012
I've used this calculator before, so I know that they are of a very good quality! Came very quickly as well!

Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix Pouch Mixed Selection '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by School Farm Shop
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality, Brilliant Price!, 27 Oct 2011
I am very satisfied with this product- The delivery was faster than expected, and the price was very good; much cheaper than stores.

The Hits Collection - Volume One
The Hits Collection - Volume One
Offered by iAlpha Technologies
Price: 4.30

4.0 out of 5 stars A great collection, 23 Aug 2011
This CD is simply brilliant. If you ever wanted to buy just one Jay-Z album, this would be it! Some of his best tracks on one CD!

The Runaways [DVD]
The Runaways [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: 5.03

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good film.., 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Runaways [DVD] (DVD)
This film is very good and I would recommend to people who like Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart, even if they aren't a massive fan of rock.

Fantasy Butterflies Locking Journal (Notebook, Diary)
Fantasy Butterflies Locking Journal (Notebook, Diary)
by Peter Pauper Press
Price: 8.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, bad lock., 6 Aug 2011
This journal was very nice; I liked the design and how big the book was, but the lock was flimsy and did not work properly.

Stargazer Colour Hair Mascara Blue 11g
Stargazer Colour Hair Mascara Blue 11g
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Want to loose hair? Use this product!, 6 Aug 2011
I used the blue hair mascara. I have dark hair and it hardly showed (that's not excuse, because I've bought other hair mascaras which have shown on dark hair). It also pulled out my hair and left it clumped. Absolute waste of money.

5G Crystal Clear Case Hard Cover for New Apple iPod Nano with Camera 5th Generation 8GB & 16GB
Offered by MedievalMedia
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth [...], 13 Sep 2010
I thought that I was getting a bargin with this case because it didn't look too bad,and the reviews were good. The standard looked good for [...] but I was wrong. This isn't even worth the [...] and I wish that I spent a few extra pounds for a better case. This case came off constantly and didn't do its task of protecting my iPod which now has scratches from not being protected properly!!