Profile for Trish > Reviews

Berjuan Crying Doll in Pyjamas
Berjuan Crying Doll in Pyjamas
Price: 46.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Grand-daughter's wish list for Xmas, 10 Jan 2014
This looks an excellent durable doll, the only problem was that it doesn't cry. We are trying to get replacement batteries at the moment. If it doesn't work then I will be sending it back.

Disney Princess Deluxe Cinderella
Disney Princess Deluxe Cinderella
Offered by Real Merch
Price: 13.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 4 May 2013
My granddaughter loved it. She is 7 years old and loved the extra dresses I bought. She loves the story.

Disney Princess Cinderella Dolls Outfit
Disney Princess Cinderella Dolls Outfit
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter's present, 29 April 2013
My granddaughter was happy with it I am sure she will have hours of fun playing with her doll and changing clothes

WOW Toys Flip 'n' Tip Fred
WOW Toys Flip 'n' Tip Fred
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Flip 'n' Tip Fred (Toy)
This is the second toy I have bought for my 2 year old grandson. This one is for Xmas. It is a fantastic toy, attention to detail is amazing and it is durable. The cost amazes me, very good value for money. I will definitely be buying more of these toys.

WOW Toys Tow Truck Tim
WOW Toys Tow Truck Tim
Offered by Cuthberts Toys
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Tow Truck Tim (Toy)
I was recommended by a friend to try Amazon for this toy. I have not been disappointed. It is durable and very good value for money. I bought it for my grandson for his second birthday. Attention to detail is amazing. I would definitely buy other products.