Profile for Siobhan M. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board
Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board

2.0 out of 5 stars Very stiff, 12 July 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this bear for my toddler, admittedly she is probably a bit young for this product, but she is always mucking about with "opening" and 'closing" and loves playing with zips and so on. Unfortunately the product is is not suitable for her. The zip is even a bit tricky for myself and other bits are very stiff and hard to manoever. I think it is a lovely idea, but I don't think it works in practice.

Pale & Interesting
Pale & Interesting
by Atlanta Bartlett

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like shabby..., 30 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Pale & Interesting (Hardcover)
I love neutrals, pastels and whites and so I bought this book without realizing the main thrust of the book would be what I assume to be "shabby chic". I don't personally see the beauty in falling apart, worn, and old looking rooms and furnishings that look like they need a good clean and a paint job, but clearly some people do - and this is the book for them. The book is actually rather well put together, plenty of photographs and ideas - if this is your thing then I would recommend it (hence 3 stars), unfortunately not for me.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Jun. 2011
Unfortunately, I did not realise that this listing was for ONE gargoyle only - as it does not say this anywhere on the page: only once I received the single gargoyle (why it says "assorted" I am not sure) did I check the listing of sellers and there it is indicated that it is for 1 gargoyle only. The gargoyle itself is not of high quality (to be expected of course) but this is a RIDICULOUS price for 1. Don't waste your money.

The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
by Annie Kubler
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Appeals, 21 May 2011
This book seems to appeal quite a lot to our 10 month old. I think she rather likes the singing that goes along with the pictures. And there is plenty going on on each page to talk about with her.

Baby Touch: Squeaky Book
Baby Touch: Squeaky Book
by Ladybird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 21 May 2011
Definitely a hit with our 10 month old. She likes playing with this book on her own and she also loves the mirror inside.

bibi Formula Milk Powder Dispenser
bibi Formula Milk Powder Dispenser
Offered by Family Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 May 2011
This little gizmo is a MUST HAVE. It is so useful, especially when traveling about (which we do a lot of). I only wish I had found out about it sooner.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 21 May 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We are in a very hot climate and swim almost every day. We ordered this from amazon for our baby and it has been perfect. It has lasted really well - no complaints at all and our daughter loves being in it.

Emmay Care Bath Mat
Emmay Care Bath Mat
Offered by Anything 4 Home

2.0 out of 5 stars OK bath mat, but..., 21 May 2011
This review is from: Emmay Care Bath Mat (Baby Product)
This bath mat is perfectly serviceable - it sticks nicely to the bath and has bright colours. BUT as with the other reviews, the dot says it is "too hot" when it is still really cool, so essentially a useless feature.

Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks
Pintoy Baby Walker with Blocks

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 21 May 2011
This walker is perfect for our 10 month old daughter. She enjoys playing with the blocks (banging them about, rather than building with them, as yet, but I expect she'll get the idea at some point :) and she absolutely loves walking around with it. She pulls herself up and then pushes it along. I brought it out a few weeks ago, but then put it away again because she just wasn't ready yet for the speed at which it moves. Now, it is just right and she is confident to walk with it. I think it will be a great toy for a while yet.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table (Green)
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 21 May 2011
This was one of our best buys for our daughter. It has certainly kept her entertained for hours in total. In the beginning we had it on only 2 of the legs, but once she was able to stand we attached the 4 legs. She was perfectly happy for ages playing with it. She loved the different tunes and would often "sing" to it or "dance", and she would use it to pull herself up. We bought it when she was about 5 months old - she is now 10 months old, and these days she tends to push it around the living room (we have tiles). This has been a real hit in our family and I can't recommend it enough for little ones under a year.

Page: 1 | 2