Profile for Daniel Micheal Cox > Reviews

Star Images "Coraline Doll 10A¯" Action Figure
Star Images "Coraline Doll 10A¯" Action Figure
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Item, for any Coraline fan., 10 Aug. 2015
Beautiful Item, My partner loves Coraline and she fell in love with this Doll.

Corsair CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9 NB Vengeance Performance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 SO-DIMM Memory Two Module Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful! Not totally backwards compatible!, 13 Jan. 2015
I give this a 5 star because Amazon are refunding me, I believe that in the correct laptop this RAM would be great but this will not work in DELL laptops, my laptop supports up to 1066mhz and this RAM says it will run at the speed supported by my laptop, this is incorrect. It will cause either a blue screen or fuzzy monitor. So to save you all some painful returns do not buy this RAM unless you know for definite that the RAM is compatible and I mean triple check because even after I did, it wasn't compatible and I've worked with laptops for many years and I never make such silly mistakes normally so as I said it wasn't backwards compatible. Be careful.
Thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 10:34 PM GMT

Corsair CC-9011012-WW Carbide Series 500R Windowed Mid-Tower ATX Performance Computer Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab case for the Price and plenty of room!, 6 May 2014
This case is really nice, I went for the black edition. I started my first build and bought a Midi case which didnt really live up to expectations so I put that aside and went for the Corsair Carbide 500R. Its very roomey, there is plenty of space behind the right side panel for cable management and I totally love the sleek look of the case itself. Along with being a fair size and having plenty of room, the case is solid and sturdy. I Highy recommend for both Novice and Advcanced techheads.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 May 2014
Brilliant drive, I really recommend this if you are upgrading your system. The speed of writing, copying and game load time is excellent and I will be buying another in the future.

Wall-E [Blu-ray] [2008] [US Import]
Wall-E [Blu-ray] [2008] [US Import]
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy at all!, 6 May 2014
The reason I gave this a one star is because of the seller. I bought this for an easter present, the region code was not advertised so for this reason I thought it was region free. It arrived in the post and we tried it out and low and behold it just didnt work. I contacted the seller to return the item and get a full refund. Yes I did unseal the product to try it out, how else was I to test it? But they blew me off and said that they WOULD recieve the item back but only at half the price it was worth but also expected MYSELF to pay the postage to send it back too. It just wasnt worth the hassle for the money so now I am stuck with a Non-working version of Wall-E.