Profile for swinging seventy > Reviews

Pentel Oil Pastels - Set 50
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy artist, 15 Jun 2014
Needed to but this to use in the Art Class I attend. Haven't used them yet but was surprised that they were so cheap.
Delivery excellent as usual from Amazon. Thank you.

Royal & Langnickel Oil and Acrylic Artist Pads
Royal & Langnickel Oil and Acrylic Artist Pads
Price: 4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy painting, 15 Jun 2014
Happy with this but I only really bought it with the oil pastels (ordered at the same time) so that I would not have to pay postage charges. As I paint a lot it won't go to waste anyway,

Mister Maker Craft Chest
Mister Maker Craft Chest
Price: 7.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy birthday, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mister Maker Craft Chest (Toy)
Bought as a birthday present for a granddaughter. She loves making things. A little on the expensive side but I could not find it cheaper anywhere else. Delivery was very good, so overall pleased

Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor
Chou Chou Doll and Baby Monitor
Offered by Toys On Your Screen
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy child, 14 Mar 2014
Bought as a birthday present for granddaughter. She was very happy with it which mean't that I was very happy.

Sylvanian Families Farm Horse and Cart
Sylvanian Families Farm Horse and Cart
Offered by Haddons Toy Shop
Price: 39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars What granddaughter wanted, 14 Mar 2014
Bought for granddaughter;s birthday. It was w hat she asked for although; I do find these Sylvanian toys pretty expensive. Anyway she does play for hours with them so I suppose I am happy.

Girls roch valley stirrup leggings/dance tights (1b size 7-8years, purple)
Girls roch valley stirrup leggings/dance tights (1b size 7-8years, purple)
Offered by THE BUSY BALLET LADY
Price: 9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy granddaughter., 14 Mar 2014
Bought for my 7 year old granddaughter.when she started gymnastics. Good fit for her and she really looks the part.

2 X T 18XL Series + 2 Extra Blacks Multipack Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson XP-405WH - ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH Epson XP-102, Epson XP-202, Epson XP-205, Epson XP-30, Epson XP-302, Epson XP-305, Epson XP-402, Epson XP-405 Printers - Latest Version Double Capacity Inks - T1811, T1812, T1813, T1814, T1815 (Contains 10x : T 1811, T1812, T 1813, T 1814) - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black - Daisy Multipack ***By TriINKS***
Offered by Triangle MMA

Tefal By Jamie Oliver Hard Enamel Frying Pan - Non Stick - 30 cm
Tefal By Jamie Oliver Hard Enamel Frying Pan - Non Stick - 30 cm
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy frying, 14 Mar 2014
Very pleased with my new frying pan. Have been struggling with my old pan very 'non stick' for too long and it is a pleasure for me to fry with my new very very non stick one.

Greenpan 30 cm Tempered Glass with Stainless Steel Rim Univesal Glass Lid with Metal Handle
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy frying, 14 Mar 2014
Bought to go with my new frying pan. Great as it stops the fat splashing all over the kitchen. Very satisfied.

Sylvanian Families Highfields Barn
Sylvanian Families Highfields Barn
Offered by PandemoniumLondon
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sylvanium Families, 18 Jan 2014
Bought for my 7 year old granddaughter who loves these. I think they are overpriced but I have to admit they are well made and really strong. Anyway she was more than happy. I'm sure I will be buying lots more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5