Profile for Julie Thomson > Reviews

Content by Julie Thomson

Julie Thomson (newcastle)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The other side of the duvet has more smaller roses printed on it which I like better. This fits my double duvet widthways, 16 Jun. 2015
I was fed up with plain , stripes and checked bedding , so went for this . The other side of the duvet has more smaller roses printed on it which I like better. This fits my double duvet widthways, however, there are about 4 inches spare at the top (where the pillows are) This isnt a problem for me as it goes under the pillows anyways. You get a duvet cover 2 matching pillow cases and a printed sheet . The duvet cover has a zip on it. It is very good quality. The red is very rich in colour ( not faded) I love it , my mam thinks its horrible , each to their own :)

Invicta Pro Diver Women's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue display on Multicolour Stainless Steel Gold Plated Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, The measurements for the size of dial ..., 9 Feb. 2015
fab watch, great service, The measurements for the size of dial are spot on , and yes it is a small dial. . I did have to have 2 links removed, but cheaper than having 2 links added , I love the watch , great value for money , thanks

2mm Clear Acrylic Plastic Safety Sheet For Shed Windows Many Sizes Avail. - Free Shipping! (610mm x 610mm (2ft x 2ft))
Offered by Vesey Arts and Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
excellent product and service , thanks

Doudou et Compagnie The Naturals 25 cm Rabbit Boxed (White)
Doudou et Compagnie The Naturals 25 cm Rabbit Boxed (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars less is more, 10 Dec. 2013
Bought this for a new baby for christmas , A lovely little gift in a box to sit on her shelf in bedroom , the rabbit is so soft, a perfect present for any little one. It is very good quality and is white in colour. 25cm is about 2 inches less than 12 inches or a foot, so yes when you see the box it appears small but the rabbit curled inside is 25cm.
I love it and hopefully my niece will when she gets a bit bigger .

UKayed ® Jelly Fish Mood Lamp Relaxing - Table - Designer - Night - Mood - Light -

5.0 out of 5 stars lifelike, 21 Jan. 2013
Bought this for myself, the fish stayed at the top at first , so left it switched off for a day to let the bubbles settle, now works great, so relaxing to watch and i love the different colours. Downside, my mam thought they were real and said she wont be feeding them when am on holiday lol , (she still doesnt know there not real)
It is best to keep them at the back of a shelf or well out of the way as theres nothing to stop the water spilling over if its knocked, which i found out when my cat took an interest in it , Great product , love it :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 10:34 AM GMT

Frostfire 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light (Weatherproof, no batteries required)
Offered by Innovationstore

2.0 out of 5 stars an expensive mistake, 21 Nov. 2012
After reading the reviews I wasnt shocked at how small it was. I dont think this is value for money though, I think this product has to have constant sunlight to work properly, mine hasnt worked now for 3 nights. I have it at the front of my garage where it gets some winter sun but obviously not enough. It was meant to be for the dark winter nights , so no I can not recommend this product.

Breville JK115 Lightening Illuminating White Kettle
Breville JK115 Lightening Illuminating White Kettle

4.0 out of 5 stars fancy a quick cuppa, 25 Feb. 2005
This kettle does as it says, rapid boil, excellent for me as I am always in a hurry in the mornings. The blue light which you can see in the dark is very pleasant though just a gimmick. This kettle is easy to fill and has a comfortable grip handle.
The downside for me is, it is quite noisy.

Dyson DC14 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner Silver/Lavender
Dyson DC14 Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner Silver/Lavender

4.0 out of 5 stars suction better than construction, 25 Feb. 2005
This is my 2nd Dyson hoover the first was a DC 07.
This DC14 Animal seems to have far better suction and the mini turbo head is great for chairs.
For the price of this DC14 I would have expected it to be more sturdy and robust. The 'cheapness' of the plastic casing and handle lets it down.
But if you have pets or asama sufferers in the family I would
highly recomend this item.