Profile for Ms. Lesley Adam > Reviews

Content by Ms. Lesley Adam

Ms. Lesley Adam "Miny" (Scotland)

ORCA Ladies Equip Cycle Jersey, Pink, S
ORCA Ladies Equip Cycle Jersey, Pink, S

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jersey, 12 July 2013
This is a lovely soft jersey, good fit, good fabric and zip goes far down which is easier to get on.

Mouthwatering Vegan
Mouthwatering Vegan
by Miriam Sorrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
When going vegan last year, I came across Miriam's website and it really helped me make the transition. Miriam makes recipes of familiar dishes like chilli, curry, Thia curry, burgers and pasties alongside her own concoctions which are amazing. I have made many dishes from the website, which are in this book, and all have been fantastic. Even my meateating partner loved everything I have made from the website, and that was a real challenge. I bought the book so I don't have to print of all the recipes to take to the kitchen.
You will not be dissapointed by this book and I highly recommend it.

'BEST ONLINE RECIPE GUIDE' AWARD WINNER 2012 UK VEGAN AWARDS

Divine Vegan Desserts: Over 100 Delectable Dairy- and Egg-free Recipes
Divine Vegan Desserts: Over 100 Delectable Dairy- and Egg-free Recipes
by Lisa Fabry

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar. 2013
This book is better than I expected. Lots of good photos and lots of recipes for many different cakes, puddings, biscuits etc. Very good price too.

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World: 75 Dairy-free Recipes for Cupcakes That Rule
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 24 Mar. 2013
Bought this book after going vegan last year. Didn't think vegan cakes would be anything like normal cakes but was I surprised! Tried the chocolate one first and they were fantastic. Then tried the vanilla, wow!! This book is a must for vegans who like cakes.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 13 Oct. 2011
This is a poor quality item which has little bits of plastic left from moulding which would mark anthing you wanted to cut out. Not a good buy, I shall be returning this for a refund.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice top., 16 Sept. 2010
This is a really nice top which is a good fit. Had a problem with the first top I got but sent it back without problem and postage refunded. Would buy more from this seller.

Replay Women's Elora Heeled Sandal
Replay Women's Elora Heeled Sandal

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, but!!, 16 Sept. 2010
I was disapointed as these shoes were lovely. Had to send them back as the straps were too slack. I do have slim feet though, pity as I really wanted them.

Steve Madden Women's Tarneyy Heel
Steve Madden Women's Tarneyy Heel

4.0 out of 5 stars Unlucky, 10 Mar. 2010
I bought these shoes but unfortunately had to send them back as they were too tight at the toes and too big at the ankle.(I have very slim feet). Dissapointed as they were very nice on and would have liked to keep them.