Profile for Mrs. S. Cooper > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Cooper

Mrs. S. Cooper (La Union, SPAIN.)

WellBake Professional 12 Cup Muffin / Yorkshire Pudding / Cupcake Tray. Superior Quality Non-Stick Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee
Offered by WellBake Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellbake silicone 12 cup baking tray., 17 Jan. 2013
Excellent product, good value for money, cooks quickly and cleanly.
It cleaned up easily after making mince pies, which pleased me a lot.
Would recommend.

WellBake Deep 18cm (7 inch) Cake Mould Dish: Heavy Duty Non-Stick Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellbake Heavy duty non-stick silicone cake mould, 17 Jan. 2013
I am really happy with this cake mould. It is the first time I have used a silicone one, and was rather impressed.
No need to line it, just a little butter to grease it, the cake cooked much quicker (45 mins in my oven instead of 60 mins)
and when cooled, came out cleanly and easily.
I bought another cheaper one at the same time as this, but it was really flimsy and flopped about awkwardly,
this one though, much firmer and so easy to handle when hot.
Do remember though, when using keep on a baking tray.
Expensive, but still good value in my opinion.

Master Class Non-Stick 12 Hole Deep Baking Pan
Master Class Non-Stick 12 Hole Deep Baking Pan

4.0 out of 5 stars Master Class Non-Stick 12 hole cake/tart pan., 17 Jan. 2013
Really nice and easy to use, it cleaned up really easily after making mince pies.
Not always an easy feat. Only drawback, as it is a deep pie pan, you have to be sure
your pastry cutters are big enough if you are making small pies.

20CM SILICONE ROUND CAKE MOULD AVAILABLE IN 3 COLOURS
20CM SILICONE ROUND CAKE MOULD AVAILABLE IN 3 COLOURS
Offered by The Online Stores

3.0 out of 5 stars silicone cake mould, 17 Jan. 2013
It cooks well enough, but is rather flimsy, and stained after just one use.
It`s cheap enough, and not really a bad buy, but I wished I had bought a more substancial unit

Affinity Soft Touch Fitted Sheet White Single Bed
Affinity Soft Touch Fitted Sheet White Single Bed
Offered by Textiles Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Affinity sorf touch fitted sheets., 17 Jan. 2013
This product is microfibre?! when it arrived I was not sure, as it appeared to be rather lightweight and flimsy.
However, after it was on the bed, my opinion changed, it is soft, warm and comfortable and really does aid a
good, comfortable nights sleep. When you buy a cotton sheet, it is usually quite hard and stiff until it has been
washed a couple of times, not so with these sheets, beautiful and soft from the moment I fitted them onto the bed.
They are not the cheapest I have bought, neither are they the most expensive, but they do represent really good
value for money. I am sorry now I only bought 3!!. Strongly recommended.

Acer G226HQLBBD 21.5 inch Full HD LED Monitor - Black
Acer G226HQLBBD 21.5 inch Full HD LED Monitor - Black
Offered by Scan Computers Intl Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Acer LED monitor.Really good value., 25 Nov. 2012
This 22 inch monitor was purchased to replace a defective LCD one. I was pleased to find that it was very easy to install, and, very pleased with its's performance.
Only two small problems.

1. The quick-start booklet could have been more helpful, the on-screen manual was less than forthcoming about the switches which are on the bottom edge of the frame.
There are six in all, hard to see and use. The default setting gives you about ten seconds for operation of the various functions, a case of 'Beat the Clock'!
I rectified the finding of these switches by a short length of matt Selotape stuck to the front lower frame and marked the switch positions with a white fine line.
Much easier!
2. This cause of head-scratching involved total lack of information about altering the format between wide and standard screens.Possibly a ten year old would have known how, but it caused this 83 year old, quite a while to puzzle out. Overall though, really good value for the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 1:46 AM GMT

Firetrap Bella-Solid Women's Maxi Dress Vermilli Large
Firetrap Bella-Solid Women's Maxi Dress Vermilli Large

4.0 out of 5 stars review of firetrap Bella Maxi-Dress, 3 Sept. 2012
Nice dress good quality but a little long for me, and I am 170cm tall. I am quite broad, but don`t have a large bust and I found it a little tight in that area, but overall good value for money, and superb service, as usual, from Amazon.

Nokia 1616 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Nokia 1616 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic phone, 22 Nov. 2011
With my old phone battery failing, I was looking for a basic phone for just keeping in touch.
I have no need for a all singing & dancing super phone! This Nokia 1616 fills my needs perfectly, rugged, quite a few extra features & a very long battery life between charges. All in all, I am very pleased with my purchase.

Kitchen Craft Aluminium Coated Carbon Steel Four Hole Egg Poacher
Kitchen Craft Aluminium Coated Carbon Steel Four Hole Egg Poacher
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars best egg poacher I have had, 14 Feb. 2010
Kitchen Craft 4 Cup Egg Poacher Set

I have recently purchased this product, and find it absolutely superb.

To make perfect poached eggs every time, I put 2 pints of water in the pan, bring it to the boil, lightly grease egg cups with butter, (I have found from experience that butter is much more reliable than oil) weigh your eggs, this is important, and use four roughly the same weight, as a 65gm egg will cook well, but if you have a 70gm egg with you may find this underdone. I have a gas hob, so cook the eggs on the smallest ring at maximum for 5 1/2 minutes, then turn out onto toast or smoked haddock, for a perfect breakfast.

Every hob is different, so you may have to adjust power or cooking times on your appliance, but these guidelines give me perfecly poached eggs every time.

Susan M Cooper.