Profile for Jane > Reviews

The Unified Field
The Unified Field
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Unified Field (Audio CD)
Yeah it's ok.

DVD Binder & Sleeves Bulk Storage Pack for 100 DVDs (Dark Blue)
DVD Binder & Sleeves Bulk Storage Pack for 100 DVDs (Dark Blue)
Offered by Samba Tech Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Shelf happyness, 6 Mar. 2015
I brought 2 to see how they were then I purchased this bulk pack. Fed up of all your dvd's looking messy and dusty on the shelf? Then get these.

Nintendo Wii U Scribblenauts Unlimited
Nintendo Wii U Scribblenauts Unlimited
Offered by Game World United Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret lessons!!, 6 Mar. 2015
Got it for my 7 year old. He has played it a lot and it has definitely helped his spelling and word usage, but the best thing is he has no idea he is learning because as far as he is concerned he is playing a computer game. I decided on the WiiU platform as I didnt want my son on steam (PC). It works great and the fact he can play it without the tv on is a major bonus for me (Played via the controller).

Hanes Mens Long Sleeve T-Shirt Orange-L
Hanes Mens Long Sleeve T-Shirt Orange-L

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 6 Mar. 2015
The quality is very nice. The arms are longer than short which I love. It's perfect for putting under a t shirt or on its own. I'm going to get another one.

50 Robots to Draw and Paint: Create Fantastic Robot Characters for Comics, Computer Games and Graphic Novels
by Keith Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda slim, 16 Jan. 2014
It's a nice book but the actual contents are a little slim and specific. Ive looked at it a few times but ultimately it has just sat on my shelf for ages. Unloved. It's interesting tho. At first.

Etnies Men's Jameson 2 Eco Black/Gum/Dark Grey Lace Up 4101000323 8 UK
Etnies Men's Jameson 2 Eco Black/Gum/Dark Grey Lace Up 4101000323 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars super slim, 16 Jan. 2014
These shoes are very small on your foot surface area. I like to be snuggled and surrounded. But then if you dont have hobbit feet like me then they will be great. I use these as a stand by smarter shoe so I dont wear them every day. Build quality is great.

Wildsville: The Art of Derek Yaniger
Wildsville: The Art of Derek Yaniger
by Stuart Sandler

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, 16 Jan. 2014
It's packed full of loveliness. Delicious. Not too many words to get in the way of the pretty pictures. Good reference book.

eS Square One Black/White/Silver Shoe (UK8)
eS Square One Black/White/Silver Shoe (UK8)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love ES, 16 Jan. 2014
I love ES shoes and have worn Square Ones for years. But if you are going to wear them every day for 6 months they will start to fall apart. They are cheap, so you do get what you pay for. But lets face it, they are like slippers. They mould to your feet nicely. I will keep buying them.

Dark Avengers Volume 1: Assemble TPB (Graphic Novel Pb)
Dark Avengers Volume 1: Assemble TPB (Graphic Novel Pb)
by Brian Michael Bendis

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, 16 Jan. 2014
It's a bit meh to be honest. I am glad I didnt get the collected together bigger version. I had to force myself to finish it. Arts nice tho.

Animal Eutaw Men's Sweatshirt Scarlet Marl X-Large - CL3SC054-N63-XL
Animal Eutaw Men's Sweatshirt Scarlet Marl X-Large - CL3SC054-N63-XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 16 Jan. 2014
Its a one layer jumper but the inside is fluffy so it's ultra extra warm and cozy. The hood is brilliantly massive, so it actually goes over your head very nicely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4