Profile for So > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Draper DIY Series 09512 230mm Pocket Level
Draper DIY Series 09512 230mm Pocket Level
Offered by UKDeals Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very handy in an electrician's tool box. ..., 29 Mar. 2016
It is very handy in an electrician's tool box. It is ideal for leveling of light switches and sockets and any other small items. The plastic body makes it robust. It has survived upto now in my tool box with all of my other tools. It is still going strong.

Monster High Definition HDP 750G PowerCenter V2, 7 Socket PDU Surge Protection System + Coax/Phone
Offered by iSolutions (VAT Included)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it so much that I wish I bought two, 29 Mar. 2016
I bought this in the closing down sale of comet. I think that was in 2012. Upto now it has worked perfectly. I like it so much that I wish I bought two. It cleans the power supply before it is fed into the connected AV equipment. The best feature is that when the TV is plugged into the control socket then when you switchy off the TV then all the AV equipment connected to the 750G power center switches OFF. Then when you switch on the TV then all the AV equipment connected to the 750G power center switches ON. There are two sockets that you can plug any AV equipment that you do not want switching OFF or ON this way. It is a fantastic product.

Andrews Original Salts, 250g
Andrews Original Salts, 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2016
Brilliant when you feel bloated or have acid reflux problem.

Rubbermaid by Irwin 27mm 1/2" drive hex socket
Rubbermaid by Irwin 27mm 1/2" drive hex socket

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked this one for the price and quality, 7 Mar. 2016
I wanted to change the oil filter on a 57 reg Galaxy. So I was looking for a 27mm socket to undo the plastic filter housing cap. I liked this one for the price and quality. I was not disappointed when it arrived. It fitted perfectly and I got the job done. The only negative point could be that it does not have a nice shining chrome finish it rather has a matt finish. But at this price who cares.

kenable Pure TOS Link TOSLink Optical Digital Audio Cable HQ 6mm Lead 2m
kenable Pure TOS Link TOSLink Optical Digital Audio Cable HQ 6mm Lead 2m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
A good quality cable for the money. It works perfectly.

Cam Lock for Cabinet Mailbox Drawer Cupboard + 2 Keys
Cam Lock for Cabinet Mailbox Drawer Cupboard + 2 Keys
Offered by sowellwire

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted a lock to replace my broken mail box ..., 17 Oct. 2014
I wanted a lock to replace my broken mail box lock. This fitted perfectly and with a little adjusting of the lever it works perfectly.

Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] HTC One M8 Case ULTRA HYBRID [Metal Slate] [1 Premium Japanese Screen Protector Included] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for The All New HTC One / HTC One M8 / HTC One 2 / HTC One 2014 (2014) - ECO-Friendly Package - Metal Slate (SGP10850)

Hardcastle One Piece Wall Mounted Chin/Pull Up Bar
Hardcastle One Piece Wall Mounted Chin/Pull Up Bar
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
A good sturdy chin/pull bar. Solid construction.

Uniross 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries
Uniross 4 x AA 2700mAh Performance Batteries

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
Not as good as I was expecting them to be.

WinterWise 10-STUD Ice Traction Universal Slip On Snow & Ice Spikes (Grips, Crampons) (Medium (UK 5-8))
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
Good for walking on ice and snow. But you need a good pair of weather proof shoes/boots underneath these.

Page: 1 | 2