Profile for ttfn21 > Reviews

Why Him? Why Her?: Finding Real Love by Understanding Your Personality Type
Why Him? Why Her?: Finding Real Love by Understanding Your Personality Type
by Helen Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!, 20 Mar. 2009
Having been a HUGH fan of Helen Fisher since I "Atnomy of Love" years ago, I was supirsed and delighted to see that she's gone into the dating/relationship territory. So glad she took the plunge! Bascially, she bases her theories on the four different personality types and from there explains why we each choose our mates the way we do. Brilliant! I do hope she doesn't stop here and writes more like this. It was wonderful and she's such a good writer, too boot. I also liked: How To Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve.

Only Pleasure
Only Pleasure
by Lora Leigh

5.0 out of 5 stars AHHH....So good!!, 8 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Only Pleasure (Paperback)
Lora Leigh is a great writer. She knows how to draw the reader into the story and then give them the suspense and erotica they crave. "Only Pleasure" is no exception and the author has crafted a tale that will keep us up way into the night. I can't wait to read her next book! I also liked: Breaking the Girl.

The Single Trap: The Two-step Guide to Escaping it and Finding Lasting Love
The Single Trap: The Two-step Guide to Escaping it and Finding Lasting Love
by Andrew G. Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars The Single Trap., 8 Feb. 2009
Excellent book. The gist is that if you can recongize that you're in it, you can escape from it. The thing to be aware of is that there are two steps to getting out of it. Following the authors instructions, it should not be that difficult. I thought this singles book was one of the better ones I've read. I would recommend it, along with Dating Sense: The Practical Way to Meet, Date and Marry the Right Person.

At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel
At Grave's End: A Night Huntress Novel
by Jeaniene Frost
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good read., 22 Jan. 2009
I have to say this is one of the best Night Huntress's I've read. I thought Cat was such a great charcter--half human, half not, vampire--and, sounds off, I related to her. I guess it's the whole Murphy's Law thing, just when you think everything is going to fall into place, not so much and you end up with your boyfriend's foes wanting to take you out. I liked the style of writing and the humor, too. A good read, as well as the two others before it. I also liked and would recommend: Dead Sexy: Two Tales of Vampire Erotica.

Glitter Baby
Glitter Baby
by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Glitter Baby., 22 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Glitter Baby (Paperback)
"Glitter Baby" is a great read. It's a beautiful woman who can't believe she's beautiful, perhaps because of her past, therefore a true swan in the making tale. This is a very touching read because you really do feel for the character of Fleur. You want her to come out on top and are happy she eventually does. A real good read, along with Take Your Shirt Off: A Novel of Hollywood.

The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction
The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction
by Arielle Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars A great "secret"!, 8 Jan. 2009
If you are interested in finding your soulmate, not just some random guy, then this book is for you. It's about manifesting what you want in a love relationship and how to do that. The author gives specific pointers in how to get the ball rolling in the right direction and really devises a great plan of action. And it's not hard, either! A must read for anyone who is intrested in finding real love. Another good one: How To Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve.

Ultimate Burlesque: 30 Erotic Short Stories: 1 (Ultimate Xcite)
Ultimate Burlesque: 30 Erotic Short Stories: 1 (Ultimate Xcite)
by Alyson Fixter

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stories., 19 Nov. 2008
This anthology features some of the hottest writers in erotica today and the quailty is tops. I liked all of the stories, though some were a little hotter than others. I really found no complaints with it at all. I also liked and would recommend Eager to Please.

Bound to Please
Bound to Please
by Giselle Lorimer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great erotica., 19 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Bound to Please (Paperback)
After I read Breaking the Girl, I was moved to purchase more erotica like it, with shades of BDSM. I came upon this one and, admitedly, the cover intrigued me. However, it's not just got a good cover. The story is fantasic and the erotica is out of this world. All in all, it was an excellent read.

Sex with Strangers (Black Lace)
Sex with Strangers (Black Lace)
by Various
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for erotica lovers!, 7 Nov. 2008
Loved this book--loved it! It really rang true with me just because it is about the ultimate fantasy--sex with strangers. I have to say I want more like this! A real winner, that's for sure! I also liked and would suggest another in the same realm: Playtime.

It's Just a Date!: How to Get 'em, Read 'em, and Rock 'em
It's Just a Date!: How to Get 'em, Read 'em, and Rock 'em
by Greg Behrendt

5.0 out of 5 stars Dating made simplier., 1 Nov. 2008
We all know dating is as convoluted as all get-out these days, but this book really does seem to make it a bit more easier to decipher. I've read other books by this author and got this one to in order to add to my collection. So glad I gave it a whirl. It's an easy read and has loads of good information. A recommend, along with How to Be Wanted: Use the Law of Attraction to Date the Man You Most Desire and Live the Life You Deserve, which also has helped me to demystify a bit, too.

Page: 1 | 2